Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

bloodweb / perk bug

toohigh
toohigh Member Posts: 12
edited June 26 in Bug Reporting

as you can see camaraderie and fixated are both level 1. but they dont show up in my bloodweb

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

As TragicSolitude mentioned, these perks are no longer General perks, and will be upgradable via having Steve and Nancy up to Prestige 1.

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,164

Do you own Steve and Nancy and have them at Prestige 1? Those are their perks. The perks were in the general pool for a while, but now that the Stranger Things characters are back the perks are no longer in the general pool, which means owning the characters (or purchasing the perks on the Shrine) is required.

• toohigh
    toohigh Member Posts: 12
    edited June 26

no, i dont and i did get them when they were base perks but they got added back quite a bit ago and i've prestiged characters after they were added again and they seem to be fine which is what is confusing me. + i have their other perks purple too

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,164

The character keeps whatever tier you got for the perks while they were general pool. Now that they are no longer general pool, though, they won't show up on Bloodwebs until you regain access either through purchasing the characters or buying the perks on the Shrine.

This discussion has been closed.