We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

some survivors and killers are tryhards in this event

NekoGamerX
NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,279

I play a event cake as survivor and killer play like his life depends on a 4k and so does survivors I get genrushed like crazy lucky get 1k at best so going stop play cakes start playing moris and map or the crappest offering I have.

survivors and killers don't know how have fun in this event so I can't beat them join them.

Comments

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,152

Just do your best. All else fails, you're getting a bunch of points no matter what.

• th3
    th3 Member Posts: 1,844

If I don't sit on a gen i get bled out and barely get any points, but anyways survivors can easily dodge the mori/map offering from the killer cause queues are so short lol

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,973

On the bright side atleast none of the event challenges are escapes

• KatsuhxP
    KatsuhxP Member Posts: 790

It's every single event like that, I just play the best I can constantly because I really don't like losing to people just because they play sweatier than me. That being said I don't use the palette-breaking because it feels to cheap, I only use remote-hooks.

And yes I could farm with them in theorie but the time I use for that is so much more than for a normal round it feels like, so I really don't want to do that xD

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 634

Play Unknown, Wesker and Deathslinger and have fun. I’m very high MMR on console and I’m still having fun on killer going against survivors using BNP and bringing meat plant offerings. just enjoy it while it’s here yk

• MikeyMyers666
    MikeyMyers666 Member Posts: 42

The way I have been playing the event as a killer: if gens immediately start popping, it's game on as normal. If survivors are exploring and not gen rushing, I ease up and try to complete challenges, earn BPs, get some hits and scares here and there, and basically have fun until end game.

• bazarama
    bazarama Member Posts: 247

Play for fun and hooks.

Why take an event seriously?

Chased a Steve for pallet break challenge. Needed 5 he dropped 8 in a row. Could have hit him at any time but was more interested in seeing how many he would drop. Must have been reasonably new as he never looked back once or understood he was turning parts of the map into a deadzone as he was allowing all pallets in that part of the map to be broken.

I could have turned that to my advantage but as I said I just play for fun and let them all go.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,426
    edited June 28

Event or not players still want to win.

I'm playing for hooks but it's not because of the event thats how I always play. I also expect others to play how they always play, which is usually sweaty.

• NekoGamerX

that what I been doing,both survivor and killer is nuts but at least survivors wait time is short.

this was pretty much a rant post.

• NekoGamerX

as survivor I try to explore not touch a gen right away but who ever gets found first pretty much done some matches end at 5 gens but as killer I try sprained hooks but feel like I need to tunnel or camp because gens pop like crazy I can't win on either side.

then I get tho game where I get 4 men escape ( I play solo it happens) and I feel bad for the killer or I play killer and get a 4k at 5 gens feel bad there I just can't win either way.

so that said this event is fun and not fun at the same time and it sucks.