Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

My guide on Legion

IIZeedII3120
IIZeedII3120 Member Posts: 16
edited November 2019 in General Discussions

In this post, I am going to explain a play style that I use every time I play Legion to maybe help you get better at Legion or be able to get more kills as Legion. Before I start I want to say that it does focus on you to moonwalk or look down to stay out of chase. So if you are not interested in doing any of that, then you don't this post or listen just for any extra information. Anyways, let me begin.

Go to steam
Right click on Dead by Daylight
Click uninstall
ez

Post edited by IIZeedII3120 on

Comments

• IIZeedII3120
    IIZeedII3120 Member Posts: 16
    edited October 2020

EDIT: Forgot about the addons, I'll just put it here:
    ADDONS/ADDON COMBINATIONS:
    -DURATION ADDONS + SPEED ADDONS: ######### ton of mobility
    -FRANKS MIX TAPE + EITHER DURATION ADDONS OR DECREASED DAZE ADDONS: Just kill people hella faster
    DURATION/SPEED ADDONS/ BLADE ADDONS: Hit someone, then go after the other ones that you see with killer instinct, plus with the blade addons it will take longer to mend (Can help with if you lose a survivor maybe you can find them still mending).

Post edited by IIZeedII3120 on
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

The buff they made to Legion in the PTB was cancelled so it won't be in the newest patch.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Why is a guide for Legion necessary? It's a braindead killer, everyone with more than 10 brain cell can play him correctly.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Why is a guide for Legion necessary? It's a braindead killer, everyone with more than 10 brain cell can play him correctly.
    This^^^ 
    I wanted to say it but I didnt want to be mean :(