Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Game Afoot does not activate from killer powers

VibranToucan
VibranToucan Member Posts: 59
edited July 4 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC

Description: The perk Game Afoot does not activate its secondary effect from powers and perk that break a pallet.

Steps to reproduce:

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as a killer with a power that can break pallets (for example: the Cannibal or the Nemesis) and/or a perk that can break pallets (for example: Spirit Fury).

Step 3 : In-game, chase the obsession and break a pallet with a power or perk

Step 4 : Notice that no haste boost is applied.

How often does this occur: So far it is has always occured,

As we can see for the activation requirement for perks like Spirit Fury or TWACK!, breaking a pallet with your killer power should activate this effect, however it does not. The official wiki also states that it should activate this way. For both of these reasons, I believe this to be a bug.

I got this bug using Tentacle Strike on the Nemesis and also when breaking a pallet with the perk Spirit Fury, however I only thought of collecting footage later and currently only have footage of getting it on the Cannibal using his chainsaw.

While there does exist a bug report for this already it:

A. Is incomplete, as it states it only doesn't works with Nemesis tentacle.

B. Is already 3 months old.

Post edited by EQWashu on
0 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this. Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/412120/pc-killer-special-pallet-breaks-do-not-trigger-game-afoot#latest

This discussion has been closed.