We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Reconnect feature

Neaxolotl
Neaxolotl Member Posts: 1,477
edited July 5 in Feedback and Suggestions

I think this is best way to help with unintentional crashing, even though it'll hurt the game slightly I think those who crashes don't have to be punished when they have an intention of getting back to the game, especially when we have the bots

Comments

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 634

Just like Apex it would be amazing if possible

• Insertcoolnamehere
    Insertcoolnamehere Member Posts: 15

Absolutely. I recently got disconnected as trickster and my addons and bloodpoints. I was also in a really good spot at that time so it sucks that it crashed. This is a great idea

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,538

Should be a feature long time ago honestly

• Karth
    Karth Member Posts: 190

That would be cool to re-spawn in while the bot is doing its thing for ya ye

• Dream_Whisper
    Dream_Whisper Member Posts: 749

The problem with a Reconnecting feature, especially as killer; is that the match would be over or already Endgame at the point you tried to Reconnecting to the match.

Typical games can last between 10 to 20 minutes; shorter if the killer is able to slug everyone with no unbreakable (because of aultrism bad plays on survivors end) or longer if the Survivors play hide and seek and refuse to do any generators and just wait out until they are the last one and get hatch or exit gates as soon as possible.

It would be kinda pointless to be able to Reconnect and have some match time in order to have a regular game

• Neaxolotl
    Neaxolotl Member Posts: 1,477

It solely depends on how long you can get your game up, I don't think it will be useless in majority of situations

And, at least you can avoid getting penalty