Max level

Options
Hi, I was wondering, what if I hit max level with, for example, claudette. One week later I unluck dead hard teachable. Will there be a way to teach claudette dead hard at that point or is the bloodweb locked when hitting max level?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Crizpen
    Crizpen Member Posts: 129
    edited January 2019
    Options

@snoopy said:
    Hi, I was wondering, what if I hit max level with, for example, claudette. One week later I unluck dead hard teachable. Will there be a way to teach claudette dead hard at that point or is the bloodweb locked when hitting max level?
    Thanks in advance

The different survivors are only skins. Meaning, every survivor can learn every survivor perk, and the only difference between them in the end is what they look like.

The max level is 50, but once you're there you can repeat the level 50 bloodweb an unlimited number of times to get new perks you've unlocked.

Alternatively, you can prestige your character 3 times, getting a new "bloody" cosmetic each time you do. The bloody cosmetics are the survivor's default skin, covered in gore. However, when you prestige a character, they lose every perk they've unlocked and all items and add-on's you've collected to that point. Basically, they start over all the way back at level 1.

This is my P3 David King, with everything unlocked:

There are 59 current survivor perks, each with 3 tiers to them, which means you'll need to go through 177 bloodwebs to max a character out after you've unlocked all the teachable perks.

Unlocking all the perks for a survivor is a good idea if you're going to play the game a good bit. My default load out is Self Care from Claudette, Distortion from Jeff, Balanced Landing from Nea, and Iron Will from Jake, but there are any number of other builds you can try and see what works best for you. For example, Lithe from Feng, Dance with Me from Kate, and Quick and Quiet from Nea can be awesome for escaping a killer during a chase. And, every few months, a new killer and survivor are added, with 3 new perks to unlock each, and there's no telling in advance what you could combine with the new perks to make a great build.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

Yeah, you can still level up and unlock perks

• Alphaphalt
    Alphaphalt Member Posts: 259
    Options

"Quick and Quiet from Nea" BIG HMM