Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

RANT

I wanted to say stop dcing from the matches and ruining every other survivor games leaving us with 5 gens, but after today i think i know why you are doing this, today was one of the worst days playing this stupid game, first i had a problem with hitboxes, huntress axe landed on me while i was deep behind the wall, then facecampers and tunnelers appeared, then items not worked when it should have. Oh and after that even more tunneling happened. And if those are the reasons why you are deranking i understand you now. Sorry this post doesnt make sence, all i wanted just to share my frustration.

Comments

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

i hate more when you start the game and killers dc.....or very much soon after a gen is done....gone is my stuff, sometimes my pip....and at times my item, depends on when they do it

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Mushwin said:
    i hate more when you start the game and killers dc.....or very much soon after a gen is done....gone is my stuff, sometimes my pip....and at times my item, depends on when they do it

As survivor you keep your stuff, never depip and even get 5k BP on top if the killer DCs.
    The killer is the one who is hurt by DCs since he loses addons and only gets 2,5k for 4DCs in total.

Unless you play on console, then I feel with you and hope that you manage to put enough money aside for a PC :smile:

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Melomanas said:
    I wanted to say stop dcing from the matches and ruining every other survivor games leaving us with 5 gens, but after today i think i know why you are doing this, today was one of the worst days playing this stupid game, first i had a problem with hitboxes, huntress axe landed on me while i was deep behind the wall, then facecampers and tunnelers appeared, then items not worked when it should have. Oh and after that even more tunneling happened. And if those are the reasons why you are deranking i understand you now. Sorry this post doesnt make sence, all i wanted just to share my frustration.

You can be hit behind walls if latency is high.
    Regarding the DCing, lets hope that it will be punished once dedicated servers are here.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Master said:

@Melomanas said:

You can be hit behind walls if latency is high.
    Regarding the DCing, lets hope that it will be punished once dedicated servers are here.

You can be hit over fences on haddonfield that is a design decision by the devs. Normal walls i have yet to see that but ill take your word for it. Killers like huntress can tread the needle and hit through some holes with hatchets.