We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Rift

Skyfabio
Skyfabio Member Posts: 3

I'm I the only one who thinks that this new rift is truly a masterpiece? It's really good, even the recolors looks nice AND IT EVEN FEATURES FREE IRIDISCENT FRAGMENTS AND 200 LEVELS LIKE WHAT? They really didn't have to do this but man, this is awesome and I'm happy about the work that the team put into this rift and I really think that it deserves some recognition.

Comments

• KaTo1337
    KaTo1337 Member Posts: 537

Yeah free Iri Shards and some BPs for Fulltime-Gamer.

Great Rift.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,888

Great job overall. I like that there are a lot more skins on the free track than previous rifts too.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,863

The free shards, the BP only pages of the rift and the cosmetic recolors are probably the only good thing about this entire rift, the rest however is pretty bad.

• Skyfabio
    Skyfabio Member Posts: 3

Yeah, it's really hard to make a difference but everything can't be perfect I guess…

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,490

I agree, the devs have outdone themselves with this one. Everything is beautiful, even the recolour fits, and I'm excited to collect it all. The theme is just chefs kiss

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,092

In addition to all of that magnificence, the ratio of brand new outfits to recolors is off the charts. We got so many new outfits this time. It's wild. I'm used to rifts having 5 or 6 new outfits and half of them being for the OG killers and survivors - this one is a fountain of creative goodness for characters across the board.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,824

I like this one, too. There are a couple of skins I really like and lots that I would not buy by themselves but they're perfectly decent to get in a bundle like this and will mix well with other cosmetics. I also never thought I'd see the day when they gave iri shards away, but that's great, too.

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,096

Congratulating and calling a battle pass a masterpiece is a crazy, but I'll take a look. Doubt I could ever be amazed by a battle pass though lol

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,374

They cooked so damn good with this rift. I'm going through it just in jaw dropping awe at how many amazing things are in it. Look at that freaking Spirit skin! Sable Ward's new outfit in it is amazing too. I don't even have to think about this one. I'm buying it!

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,623

Vittorio finally got another medieval (or close enough) outfit and it looks good. The recolor outfits are alright. Including Iridescent Shards is a welcomed idea, and adding 10 pages of bloodpoints at the end of the Deep Rift is nice too. But most of the original outfits are really tacky and goofy-looking. Sable and Elodie are wearing Halloween costumes and David looks like he was marooned on an island.

It's interesting to see that they're mix-and-matching various outfits together to create new recolor outfits, so it's not just palette swaps. They should keep it up, it's a decent idea.

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 2,257

I wish BP in later levels would gradually increase.

5k is nice at start but for 200 level?

• jamally093
    jamally093 Member Posts: 1,639

I was impressed also by it. Two(minus recolor) pink rarity outfits with a bunch more. Keeping the 1000 free auric cells with some BP and Iridescent shards. Still keeping the charms and adding some other small things. It makes it rewarding plus it's nice that once your done the main rift and most of the deep rift the rest is BP that way the game is just giving you points to spend on character which is a bonus since I'm trying to get every survivor at P3.