New Mastermind Bug

Today I was casually play a Wesker game when after slamming someone with my virulent bound they remained in the slam animation. This meant I had multiple floating survivors which was both incredibly goofy and irritating. After they got uninfected from Uroburos they seemed to go back to their regular animations. Has anybody else had this bug or is it just me. BHVR please fix this.

Just an extra not I was playing on PC after the newest update, that being the one with tomb raider.

As you can see, yes that Nea is floating and flashlight blinding me.

Comments

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,962

I've been goofing around with it all day. It produces the most glorious slug races.

Quoting myself from a bug report, but this is how it works.

You get stuck in go-kart position if, the first time Wesker uses Virulent Bound on you, you are at full health (and the Bound takes you to injured), you are not fully infected (ie, no instadown), and you are slammed against an object. It won't happen if you're thrown into an object and it won't happen if you're 'brushed' with the tentacle as you're vaulting.

If the survivor's first M2 hit meets these conditions, they'll be put into the contorted state every time Wesker M2s them in that match. They'll visually remain in this state until they start to heal or be healed (doesn't need to complete), but Wesker can reapply it consistently every time he hits them with Virulent Bound, no longer mattering what conditions he hits them in (down, throw, etc.) Otherwise, if the first M2 hit doesn't trigger the bug, they're immune and it will never happen in that match.

• angrychuck
    angrychuck Member Posts: 2

Very interesting bug though, thanks for the confirmation I'm not going crazy.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,255

Yeah I just played against him and he was doing this to everyone lol

• KatsuhxP
    KatsuhxP Member Posts: 553

I think this bug exists since his release, you see it from time to time xD