Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Hook Respawn

Ethromel
Ethromel Member Posts: 176
edited July 18 in Bug Reporting

I was in a match and the Killer made a hook that was already used to kill a player reappear to hook ANOTHER player on the same hook. They killed two players on one hook. The fact that that happened COMPLETELY ruined my faith in you guys ever fixing your immensely bugged game. You are very soon about to lose another five players, because we have had it. The autonomy that PC players have to just disregard the rules of your game makes this by far the WORST community of players I have ever played with.

I mean it. It is uncanny how many people can just hack your game and turn it into the worst experience ever for me and my friends out of all my 200 + games.

Platform: PS5
Description: Double kill/one hook
Steps to reproduce: Playing the game? No clue
How often does this occur: It shouldn't happen at all, but once so far. Never seen this before. We have video.

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

This was changed with the latest patch:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/459-8-1-0-tomb-raider

Comments

• TLSOneshot
    TLSOneshot Member Posts: 2

gamer, if you havent read the new patch notes, hooks respawn now after like 60 seconds

• dbd900bach
    dbd900bach Member Posts: 679
    edited July 18

I have some pretty bad news for you. It's not a glitch. It's not a hacker or anything either. The recent patch notes for 8.1.0 have included hook respawns on hooks that survivors were sacrificed on. It is comepletely natural and intentional.

Secondly, the situation you're depicting is a lose lose scenario. Everyone is sacrificed and you're already slugged on the ground. Another hook was likely nearby as well so it's unlikely that this hook not respawning would have changed anything. I think it just made the inevitable happen a lot quicker rather than the game needlessly getting dragged out.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

read the patch notes.

• HighwayCatalyst
    HighwayCatalyst Member Posts: 377

thirding a "read the patch notes"

This discussion has been closed.