Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC- Save The Best For Last is losing stacks before injury.

Mini_Taur
Mini_Taur Member Posts: 1
edited July 18 in Bug Reporting

After this latest update I've noticed that on Deathslinger, the perk loses stacks even if the obsession is not injured by a shot. You lose stacks when ever you shoot them and with the follow up hit causing you to lose 4 stacks instead of 2.
This causes you two lose stacks a lot faster as if you both injure and down the obsession using the gun your guaranteed to lose 6 to 8 stacks.
I do not know if this happening on other killers with similar abilities.

Post edited by Mini_Taur on
2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,079

This seems to happen to every killer whose power sometimes injures the survivor when it connects, but doesn't always. I've noticed this problem on Artist and Nemesis too.

• Skillfulstone
    Skillfulstone Member Posts: 729

This has been a thing for Deathslinger (as well as Nemesis and Trickster as they can "hit" the obsession without injuring them in one hit) since they nuked STBFL from orbit in 7.5.0. No matter if the Obsession is injured or not, any power interaction with those Killers will take away stacks, making the perk unusable on those Killers and greatly mitigating it's potential instead of just deactivating the perk near hooked/recently unhooked Survivors to reduce tunnelling potential.

There's a reason why it's a lot less seen since the nerf.

• Urobussy
    Urobussy Member Posts: 9

This also happens with Pinheads M2 Chains when they hit the obsession with it.