Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Cross-play

All my friends are pc player but I am a PlayStation player so we can't play our favorite game together and that sucks, so I really hope the are working on it.

Comments

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Rocket League is a crossplatform game but you can't invite friends from different platforms, so i'm not sure if that will ever happen even if DbD does the same.
  • Yea that's right
  • Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673

@TRGraybles said:
    XBOX and PS4 together seems okay, but you really don't want Console and PC together in the same game...

Why not? Playing survivor is easy on any platform, so it doesnt make any diffrence...

• Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673

@TRGraybles said:

@Bug_Reporter said:

@TRGraybles said:
    XBOX and PS4 together seems okay, but you really don't want Console and PC together in the same game...

Why not? Playing survivor is easy on any platform, so it doesnt make any diffrence...

It's not the survivor's I worry about...

Since the console survivors only face CASUAL killers who miss their hits just because the survivor spin around a bit, the PC killers would have an easier time facing such noobness, so whats the problem?

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

@TRGraybles said:

why street fighter v does it i play it on ps4 with my friend on steam

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

@Bug_Reporter said:

@TRGraybles said:

@Bug_Reporter said:

@TRGraybles said:

Since the console survivors only face CASUAL killers who miss their hits just because the survivor spin around a bit, the PC killers would have an easier time facing such noobness, so whats the problem?

i don't know about the face crazy billys and leatherfaces my last match sucked it was a billy all survivors ragequit so it was just me and billy 5 gen not done that was a fun match. :'(>_<

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited January 2019

@Bug_Reporter said:

@TRGraybles said:

@Bug_Reporter said:

@TRGraybles said:

Typical. Assumes all console players are bad because it's hard for them to hit 360's cause of crappy FPS. I'll tell you, that I came from console rank 1, and for killer I had much tougher games then I do with PC. Same for survivor. Console players adapt to crappy FPS and slow turning, yet they do well enough for their situation. It'd be PC killers who'd have harder times if they fixed console.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@TRGraybles said:

@Bug_Reporter said:

@TRGraybles said:

Yes join the pc master race and feel our fury !!!!!

If you get cross platform pc would absolutely destroy survivors from a killers perspective since pc killers have a huge advantage over console killers.

Now if it was optimized then it'd probably be a more even run for your money although some have played across both platforms so they've more adapted.

But the biggest reason it'll never happen is SONY is too self centered and greedy thinking they'd lose out when in fact more people might buy their platform if there was more cross play.