The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Apparently its a strategy.....

As we all know things are (once again) broken since the last update in DBD. Especially that super cool gen bug that turns clear wins into clear losses is super fun.

Now to my point: I faced multiple SWF groups today that tried and sometimes managed to trigger that bug on purpose to turn their clear losses into an insta win with 3 gens remaining. After that I got the 2 remaining survs teabagging me at the exit gate, writing ez like 10 times in chat and admitting that they know this bug exists and therefor their 2 colleagues dced because it is a "survivor strategy". I find this entire interaction annoying to put it gently.

Also am I the only one that thinks at this point the entire game should just be killswitched for like a week so the devs can iron out the worst issues and maybe fix some code so it doesnt break more and more with each new update. I mean I really like that the devs are communicating about these issues and that they are working on fixing stuff but gamebreaking bugs like these should imo at most be in the game for like 1-2 days until they are fixed and not 1- multiple weeks until the next hotfix arrives.

Comments