Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Cool perk idea to help with Gen Rushing

Electrician: You've learned how to re-wire generators to punish those who would escape.
When a generator is completed, 1/2/3 other survivors working on generators are put into the injured state.
If a generator is not being worked on, this surge prevents it from being worked on for 4/5/6 seconds.

Comments

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

How about we think of something else. Doesn't sound that balanced imo.

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571

I like the idea of generator rush prevention perks. I think that's something the community needs more of

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    This sounds brilliant and should be implemented we got haunted grounds we should this as well......

but again we shouldnt have band aids... they need to add secondary objectives 
  • XavierBoah17
    XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204
    Discordance is a perk btw...
  • Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

I have a better idea. Perk: Jason Goes to Hell. The moment a generator is worked on the Killer is put into a catatonic state under Crystal Lake after being electrocuted. Survivors win instantly and gain 1,000,000,000 bloodpoints. This trumps the normal 1,000,000 bloodpoint cap.

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571
    edited January 2019

@Mochan said:
    I have a better idea. Perk: Jason Goes to Hell. The moment a generator is worked on the Killer is put into a catatonic state under Crystal Lake after being electrocuted. Survivors win instantly and gain 1,000,000,000 bloodpoints. This trumps the normal 1,000,000 bloodpoint cap.

I'm all in for it, I have an idea too! It's called "GTFO" If there is a 4 man SWF then they all instantly die once the trial starts and they loose all of their game progress and DBD gets deleted from their PC included all DLC and they are permanently banned from ever playing again LOL