If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What happened to the lore team?

Options
Gottlos
Gottlos Member Posts: 105

Hey there Fogfellows,

I remember around the time of the Hallowed Blight event there was a lot of talk about more lore coming to the game. They had those little animated cutscene things and I really liked that potential addition. They said they hired people for the purpose of adding more lore/story, such as the journal entries, but then nothing has happened since then.

Has there been any mention of more of those story elements coming to the game? Did they drop that idea based on survey feedback or something? Perhaps it is just on the backburner until they have finished all of the tech upgrades(which would suck)? Perhaps they intend to only have those story elements for events? So many questions, anyone have any answers or aware of anything on that front?

Thanks!

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

Considering Legion's backstory and lore, I guess its safe to guess that they've been fired or moved to another department of the company. Perhaps they're helping to produce more Store fodder?

• Mikeadatrix
    Mikeadatrix Member Posts: 890
    Options

@se05239 said:
    Considering Legion's backstory and lore, I guess its safe to guess that they've been fired or moved to another department of the company. Perhaps they're helping to produce more Store fodder?

Ye of little faith lmao. Give it time.

• Gottlos
    Gottlos Member Posts: 105
    Options

@se05239 said:

Hopefully that isn't the case. They just announced the 'Moonrise Event' so hopefully that brings along some more story. I was really hoping the lore stuff would be more frequent and not just tied to an event but we shall see!

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

@se05239 said:

Legion was in development long before Hallowed Blight. The general Lore is usually added with Events, so I guess we'll see some more of it during Moonrise.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    se05239 said:

Considering Legion's backstory is considerably better than most Killers...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯