Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Adrenaline

This perk needs serious re-work, the instant heal AND 5 seconds of sprint burst are ridiculous and every single survivor now runs it. ######### sake BHVR ######### DO something with this game! And no not cosmetics, meg has enough.

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    I personally think the perk is fine since it can only activate during end game and noed can counter it pretty well. But if I had to rework it, it would be like this
    Adrenaline: every time a generator is completed heal ONE health state. When all generators are powered run at 150% m/s for 3/4/5 seconds. You cannot wake up or get up from the dying state. Not sure if this is a buff or a nerf but oh well I tried.
  • witulo
    witulo Member Posts: 40

@Vietfox said:
    Adrenaline is an endgame perk, meaning that survivors gotta play with 3 perks most of the time. If you don't like it kill them before Adrenaline triggers, problem solved.

Adrenaline is two perks not one, so get it right to be begin with. The ability to INSTANTLY HEAL and gain 5 SECONDS (up from 3) of original sprintburst is beyond ridiculous. The game already goes fast enough as it is, and with ruin being destroyable in first 3 secs of game, how can a competant killer compete against a 4 man swf gen rushing? How does anyone compete with that. Obviously you're the oracle, you tell me.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    witulo said:

Adrenaline is two perks not one, so get it right to be begin with. The ability to INSTANTLY HEAL and gain 5 SECONDS (up from 3) of original sprintburst is beyond ridiculous. The game already goes fast enough as it is, and with ruin being destroyable in first 3 secs of game, how can a competant killer compete against a 4 man swf gen rushing? How does anyone compete with that. Obviously you're the oracle, you tell me.

Well most competent killers do well in most matches even those who don't run ruin so maybe your not in that bracket, not trying to be rude it's just so many blame the game and never look at what skill level they are at.
  • The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474
    edited January 2019

Adrenaline definitely feels overpowered when used by a 4 man SWF who are all running chase extending perks like Decisive Strike. Individually, on a single survivor, it isn't such a big deal. I think I'd be fine with Adrenaline if Decisive Strike didn't exist. But that's how I feel about playing killer in general.

Edit: I've always found that in this game, survivors set the meta and killers react to it. We run perks like enduring to counter pallet looping, Nurse's Calling or sloppy butcher for self-care, and so forth. If you find that the majority of your survivors are running Adrenaline, and are making it to endgame, it may be time to start running NOED and perhaps another endgame perk like Remember Me. Clutch healing and speed boosts do little when it takes 50 seconds to open the exit gate and you can oneshot them.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    I personally think the perk is fine since it can only activate during end game and noed can counter it pretty well. But if I had to rework it, it would be like this
    Adrenaline: every time a generator is completed heal ONE health state. When all generators are powered run at 150% m/s for 3/4/5 seconds. You cannot wake up or get up from the dying state. Not sure if this is a buff or a nerf but oh well I tried.

Dude this is more broken than DS, what have you done? LUL

• PhantomMask20763
    Delfador said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Dude this is more broken than DS, what have you done? LUL

Lol, it would be pretty broken and swf groups would benefit greatly from it. Maybe remove the speed boost at the end of the game but idk, it's fine where it is
  • Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
    edited January 2019

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Why heal when you can just repair generators? lmao

• rafajsp
    rafajsp Member Posts: 475

When ?
    ;P

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

Adrenaline is fine. It's a perk that activates one time, that's it. I get that it can be frustrating for killers, but it certainly isn't overpowered.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@PhantomMask20763 said:

You wanna give 5 Very Rare Add-ons in a permanent, freely-equippable ability?

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    Get over it.
  • PhantomMask20763
    Boss said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I'm sorry I was just thinking of a rework idea :cry:
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Boss said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I'm sorry I was just thinking of a rework idea :cry:

That's cool, just...y'know, not that.

• JohnTed
    JohnTed Member Posts: 56

@witulo said:

@Vietfox said:
    Adrenaline is an endgame perk, meaning that survivors gotta play with 3 perks most of the time. If you don't like it kill them before Adrenaline triggers, problem solved.

This perk is not powerful, only useful at the end of the game. At the end, killer will go to the gate, so, i don't think there are any different.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

This required a 2 for 1 special since there's just so much wrong.

1. All 5 gens must be fully repaired for this to activate.

2. No not all survivors run this.

3. If you let all 4 survivors get out by activating this that's your fault not the perk.

4. They have to actually be alive at the end of the game and the gens all have to be powered for this to activate.

5. They're playing with 3 perks the entire game and hoping they're still alive to use it, if you've played good you've already gotten 1 or more dead by the time the gates are powered.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

It will also wake you up and mend you, even though "mending is not a healing action"

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Every survivor runs it because healing is pointless with anti-heal meta. You are better off using Iron Will/Adren and just being injured most of the game.

Also run NOED it counters Adren pretty well.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Adrenaline is fine... It's an endgame perk, like Blood Warden and NOED.