The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Interface - Request for "Remember Settings" Feature.

The new interfaces from the latest patches have increased the number of clicks needed in-game, making the experience less user-friendly. For example, the survivor/killer filters now sort my characters differently than I'm used to, which is really annoying.

I can fix it with a few clicks, but I have to do this every time I start the game. Please add a "remember settings" option, like in this photoshopped screenshot.

Below are my posts about other interface changes that add the number of clicks needed in-game, making the experience less user-friendly. - If you support this, then you might want to have a look at them aswell.

Main Menu "extra clicks" feedback

Harder to access cosmetics menu

Comments

• ghostfaceismywaifu
    ghostfaceismywaifu Member Posts: 16

I second this, especially with how basically ANY form of leaving the character select screen reverts the settings. It's extremely frustrating when say, I'm waiting in a queue and select a different character to bloodweb while I wait, and when I load into a lobby I want to switch to a different character, but all the clutter is back on the select screen and I'm kinda rushing to find what I need before the game loads in.

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 2,257

I would like to see custom order feature. Basically so I can put Jeff and my favorite killers on top of the list