Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

game breaking 2v8 bug

OWLpus
OWLpus Member Posts: 2
edited July 28 in Bug Reporting

there's a bug in 2v8 where when you get unhooked it can make you invincible, but you also can't interact with anything. everyone else sees you as floating around in the air, and you can still body block though. spectators see you as falling under the map. happened on junkyard which was already the buggiest map.

so far it's only happened once that I've seen. The other people assumed I was hacking. I wasn't able to record the instance from my end. It occurred when I was unhooked and a friend in voice with me couldn't see the survivor that was getting healed.

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• toohigh
    toohigh Member Posts: 12
    edited July 28
  • littleLadyspider
    littleLadyspider Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

good afternoon. I caught a bug during the match. after recovering, I became invulnerable, the camera twitched, and at times I did things I DIDN'T do. I wanted to be killed, or climb into the closet to get rid of the bug, but I couldn't do anything. and then the game crashed.

i have full video in my steam

• littleLadyspider
    edited July 28

please help me
    i'm scared. i'm not cheater

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • littleLadyspider
    edited July 28

Переведу на русский: добрый день. я словила баг во время матча. после восстановления я стала неуязвимой, камера задёргалась, и моментами я делала то, чего НЕ делала. я хотела, чтоб меня убили, или залезть в шкаф, чтоб избавиться от бага, но не могла ничего сделать. а затем игра вылетела.

Я не знаю, что это, и, честно говоря, мне очень страшно. Читы не использовала и не собираюсь, столкнулась с таким впервые

Видеодоказательство есть, могу скинуть где угодно, записала стимовским повтором, видимо, не зря неделю назад поставила

• n000b51
    n000b51 Member Posts: 659
    edited July 28

and at times I did things I DIDN'T do.

Sad you didn't recorded that, it seemed to be very funny to watch.

But when the server is crashing, sometimes it take times (few seconds to 1 minute) for the connection to be closed. During this time, maybe the latency & some network transmissions can be wrong or it makes you do some weird things…

• sabugd
    sabugd Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 14
    edited July 28

i still have this bug

• OWLpus
    OWLpus Member Posts: 2
    edited July 28

my friend got 3 screenshots of the bug that I didn't know about. but for some reason I can't upload them. I keep getting a permission error.

Edit: I forgot to confirm my email. I edited my original post with the three pictures

• dares9
    dares9 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 29

Just happened to me. After unhooking I stayed glitched in the 3rd person way above my Claudette's head, glitching out, making me move weird, unable to interact with anything - even the hatch (I had pink key, too…) - and unable to be hit by killers. I called them over to show them, and couldn't be trapped by Trapper, etc. Then I died to entity, thank god.

And then they all reported me for cheating - both killers, and my dear teammates. Wonderful. I get bugged out and reported for it. Please fix this, as it will only bring you more trouble to verify all the false reports.

(Edit: had to look for it, but found the option for resend email and was able to confirm it. Uploading screenshots. Notice how far the camera is from the character.)

Post edited by dares9 on