We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Rift Challenge BUG - HIgh Skill

Slaymore
Slaymore Member Posts: 503
edited July 31 in General Discussions

I've hit 2 consecutive great skill checks, 2 total, 3 in a row, 4+ total - it says complete during the match but at the end no progress is given.

Very frustrating to have rift challenges bug out and block progress.

I've tried in both regular and 2v8 with no luck. Old posts talk about having to hit them consecutively then stop doing anything with skill checks but that was an older version of the challenge and kinda throws the game. Guess I'll have to resort to trying that. -sigh-

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• bleep275
    bleep275 Member Posts: 231

I think they might just being having a server issue. earlier in the day alot of us lost connection to the server. Im unable to claim and complete a few of my killer challenges. Like the core memory one is having the same issue. I complete it, game says i did, but when i leave the lobby its reset. cant even access the rift for the rewards

• scottydoggie
    scottydoggie Member Posts: 37

I’ve had this a few times

You just click on the challenge you completed in the tome and it should fix it - worked for me anyway

• Slaymore
    Slaymore Member Posts: 503

FYI - I reloaded the game and it now shows complete.