Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Broken Bulbs not spawning in Halloween Event Bloodwebs. Early submission of report.

HicksLV426
HicksLV426 Member Posts: 7
edited August 3 in Bug Reporting

This is an issue that has been going on for years. People submit tickets, including me, about this issue and we’ve been ignored because I imagine the work is too small or too annoying to deal with to submit a hotfix for in the middle of an event.

So while we have the jump, can we get this fixed ahead of time? Broken bulbs only spawn a few times per one million blood points spent. All other Halloween related items spawn just fine.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

As this is an event issue that has not yet taken place, please feel free to post this in Feedback & Suggestions. Thank you. https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/suggestions

Comments

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 504

They might be better off replacing them with a diffeent bulb if I'm not mistaken the broken bulb flickers and with the photosensitivity issues they been having the bare minimum should.be removing the flickering part.

This discussion has been closed.