The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

We should have a better match report.

Donyjunior
Donyjunior Member Posts: 22
edited August 3 in Feedback and Suggestions

It would be great to see a detailed report for each player in the final screen, with:

• Gens repaired;
  • Time chased/chasing
  • Players Healed;
  • Gens kicked;
  • Hooks
  • Time repairing;
  • Save hits;
  • Pallets dropped;
  • …..

Or at least players titled as:

• Medic
  • Fugitive
  • Mechanic
  • Unhooker

What do you think?

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• rysm
    rysm Member Posts: 247

I've been saying for years they need to give us more player stats. Who cares about devotion and level. I want to see how many gens i've completed, totems cleansed, chases escaped etc lol

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,043

Ehhh. I'd like to see these stats for myself, but I wouldn't like to see this for other players because I think any positive additions a performance report brings to the game would be drowned out by people grilling each other for being bad.

If DBD's occasional infodumps have taught us anything, it's that stats still aren't a good metric of what's actually happening in a match. Like, if I go down in chase in 8 seconds, my teammate might shittalk me for being a potato, but maybe I went down so fast because I was taking a hit for another player or diving for a hail mary unhook. If I used 10 pallets, but I had a 3-minute chase with those pallets, then I did great, but my teammates will kvetch that I used all the resources. Or maybe I don't have much repair time or unhooks because I spent a lot of that match running around while objectives were shifting and someone kept beating me to the unhook I was crossing the map for, or I was looking for a hex totem that was wrecking us. And killers are going to get slammed with all kinds of invectives now that there's mathematical proof that the killer tunneled or camped gens or whatever great evil they committed today.

I'm definitely curious, but I can't see this information being used for anything other than hurling accusations.

• Tyler3
    Tyler3 Member Posts: 194

Yeah this would be good to implement. Killers could also have stats for time spent tunneling, slugging and camping. ☺