Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If hillbilly gets nerfed i'll uninstall the game forever

kaskader
kaskader Member Posts: 283
edited August 4 in Feedback and Suggestions

I've waited many years to see hillbilly fun again, seeing the roadmap for the next months i was scared to see billy is set to get changes. why bhvr buffed him just to nerf him couple moths later. He's the only thing keeping me playing this game. if he gets nerfed even slightly me and perhaps many billy mains will say goodbye to this game. stop butchering killers pls bhvr

Comments

• Rickprado
    Rickprado Member Posts: 561

I play killer and survivor and i too believe Billy is overtuned. There are situations where even when you make billy miss his chainsaw he loses so little distance that you cannot leave the tile, even when its very close. I hope they change how overdrive works and stacks, with less reward for just spamming his power.

• Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 1,011

Well, get ready to quit the game

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425
    edited August 4

"Waited years to see Hillbilly fun again"

"Waited years to see Hillbilly be too strong again"

Is the killer only fun for you if they're overtuned?

• Jean_Cobra
    Jean_Cobra Member Posts: 114
    edited August 5

I think will just change the curve, add-ons and the % rotation of the chainsaw at the start of the dash i think. It will be completely stupid to revert his old m2 (the boring overheating system). Anyway, this killer is a Yo-yo for BHVR like Pop.