The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

2v8 Mode Extended?

Would love to see the new game mode be extended. I've only just now recently got a chance to play and it's the most fun I've had in the game in a long time. They extended Chaos Shuffle so I see no reason why they can't extend this. I'm sure no one is completely ready to go back to playing normal games again.

Comments

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,492

Yeah would love to see it extended. Queque times have been great as well now. I only mostly have had to wait 3-5 minutes to get into killer matches last few days.

• Ricardo170373
    Ricardo170373 Member Posts: 682

This mode should be end now and never appear again. I didnt like. Hopefuly they will not extend.

• I_Cant_Loop
    I_Cant_Loop Member Posts: 343

I really enjoyed it. I hope it comes back or even becomes permanent someday.

• lifestylee
    lifestylee Member Posts: 259

I enjoy it alot. I wish they would and maybe make it permanent in the future.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,492

Maybe they're considering it survivor bonus dropped down to 150%... Because well 400% is maybe bit too much in long term. To see if survivors are on it because bp.

But in 1vs4 you probably earn more now as it's pretty normal to have 2-3 cakes. 200-300% bonus and normally you have extra 100% bonus as well.

So I say dropping it that low those who want bp go back to 1vs4. I think it should be minimium 250% bonus.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,152

It'd be cool if they extended it, I'd keep playing instead of going on a break.

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 584

Please, please no. The Killer queue times have been so bad across the board this month that between 2v8 and the glitches, I haven't touched Killer outside of 2v8 all month. Thankfully I am patient and had a friend willing to queue in as Killer with me for 2v8. But the wait in 1v4 was bad too, and I just didn't have the patience.

I miss my Mains. None of them except my backup "brain off" Killer Wraith were in 2v8. And I got very tired of just Wraith. I did learn though I am an OK Trapper and Huntress is too frustrating for me, so there's that.