The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Eyes of Belmont loadout discussion

New Perk: Eyes of Belmont

When a generator is completed, the aura of the Killer is revealed to you for 1/2/3 seconds. Any time the Killer's aura is shown for a period of time, its duration is increased by 2/2/2 seconds.

i would think a loadout with aura perk(s) would be good enough
i was thinking EoB + fogwise
obviously while in a swf call to just constantly (and annoyingly) call out the location

but then the problem is hitting greats and getting skillchecks

toolboxes give you aloooot of skill-checks, so it wouldnt matter too much if you missed a couple
commodius with built to last and the 4th slot being alert, just to really know the location of the killer all the time

got better more quirky builds with Eyes of Belmont?, let the community know!!!

Comments

• Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 991

It power creeps dark sense. Dark sense should be more distinctive.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,849

It's kind of funny that usually I see posts in general discussion that clearly belong in feedback and suggestions. But this is the opposite as far as I can tell. What suggestion or feedback is being made here? You don't seem to be asking for or recommending any change to any perk. Seems like the post is clearly a discussion about what perk loadout goes best with a certain perk. Post should be in general discussions I think.

• Dreamnomad

Oh and just to be on topic, I would use this with Alert and possibly Object of Obsession.

• Philscooper
    Philscooper Member Posts: 40

it is a bit diffcult to work around the categories, i thought you could just make a new post and do discussion

but for some reason its more complicated then that and you cant change it for whatever reason, i could just remove it if it bothers you THAT much

• Dreamnomad

Honestly, it doesn't. I find it more amusing than anything. Typically people post everything in general discussion knowing that it is more active and will get more views or it is just the only place they read and post things so they do it out of habit or ignorance. So finding a post that actually belongs in general discussions somewhere else is pretty funny. Do what you want with that knowledge but this thread has already been pretty derailed which is entirely my fault so I apologize for that. If I were you, I would just copy paste the body of your post in a new thread in general discussions.