Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Anyone else noticing a lot of rage quitting lately?

2»

Comments

• CursedPerson
    CursedPerson Member Posts: 102

I see suiciding on hook way too much it really should be addressed . That being said Ive found myself accepting it and doing the same anytime i see a skull merchant. Ive really tried to give her a fair go but a majority of her playerbase has forced bled me out and humped me for just playing normally or looping them too long

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 580

I agree suicide on hook should be addressed. Maybe make it so Survivors cannot attempt to self-unhook without Slippery Meat, and they can't unhook themselves at all unless they have Wicked or Deliverance? I don't see why we need self-unhook attempts anymore anyway, especially if THIS is how they're being used. If they really want out force hem to stand their boring selves under the hook and show the team what kind of player they really are.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,697

I’ve been seeing so many survivors rage quit lately, I can’t imagine ever wanting to be friends with people that constantly quit in a video game.