We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Killer Meme Add-Ons

TieBreaker
TieBreaker Member Posts: 941
edited August 12 in Feedback and Suggestions

Why does the survivor side have so many things that can enable hilarious plays, but the killer side doesn't? We have stuff like:

Scene Partner, Bardic Inspiration, Plot Twist, Dramaturgy, Flashbangs, Bite the Bullet, Blastmine, Chemical Trap, Deception, ect.

I can only think of three killer meme add-ons:

Nurse - Anxious Gasp

Trapper - Padded Jaws

Clown - Party Bottles

Why not add more meme add-ons, so killers can goof off as much as survivors? I have a few suggestions:

Wraith - Uncloaking speed boost causes a fart noise as he accelerates.

Demogoujon - Landing a shred attack on a survivor causes a burp sound instead of his regular shriek.

Blight - Rushing into collision causes Blight to make squeaky dog toy noises.

Artist - Crows are replaced with ducks. @GentlemanFridge can oversee this change to assure the sounds are appropriate.

Skull Merchant - Interacting with a drone causes Rick Astley's: Never Gonna Give You Up, to play at high volume.

Xenomorph - All hisses are replaced with a BORK sound.

Twins - When recalling Victor, Charlotte says "Get in my belly!". Also, Victor gets a nice hat.

Plague - When charging up her vomit, she gets hamster cheeks and her head swells up to double the regular size.

Pig - She gets voice lines done by a moderately successful Miss Piggy impersonator.

That's all I can think of, but I'm sure there's a bunch more.

Comments