which game mode shall be temporary?

If you had the chance to choose between all the ones we had before, which would you choose? Or the ones we didn't have, but you want them to be added?

Personally, of course, 2v8 is the win for me

Comments

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,705

chaos shuffle

• catslayer
    catslayer Member Posts: 155

Sadly I had quit DBD when that was released, so I haven't even tried it yet. But those challenges with random perks are probably the same, I assume

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,705

I like chaos shuffle because it’s nice going against a variety of perks, it should be the same with items and add ons.

• Langweilg
    Langweilg Member Posts: 1,117

Do events count? If yes last years Halloween event with the portals. If not, then 2vs8. There should always be a different gamemode to 1vs4 which rotates between the most popular other gamemodes we had.

• Masterninja
    Masterninja Member Posts: 411

If all perks were at least more than decent, then chaos shuffle will be fun, but that's not the case, therefor chaos shuffle isn't good.

• rha
    rha Member Posts: 418

Chaos Shuffle. It brought the second-last DbD match that I actually had fun in before I quit DbD.

I loaded into the match and got Solidarity and Autodidact … hey cool random build, I'm the healer this round!

Except … one of my teammates got No Mither. Well, ok, still two to use my perks on …

Wondered about the weird action icon next to Mikaela. Panned my camera and saw her aura in basement … no, please no … she got Weaving Spiders and chilled two minutes in basement. Afterwards I had two permanently broken teammates vs a huntress throwing fridges around corners, my cool random healing build was pretty useless, and we still had four gens to go … already had a meltdown … and then we got a four man out somehow.

I briefly tried 2 vs 8 during the free weekend (I canceled my PS Plus so I can't play outside of free weekends anymore). It was too chaotic for me and didn't bring any fun or exciting moments to keep up my interest.

• catslayer
    catslayer Member Posts: 155

2v8 can feel chaotic in an uninteresting way at first, because that's what I felt too. But the more I played matches of it, the more you get used to it and actually find it fun, y'know? This is your last day to try it out before it goes away, so maybe use that chance? I didn't play dbd for like a week, and now I regret for getting back onto it just a few days ago