Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Clipped behind the basement chest

Cheriable
Cheriable Member Posts: 1

Important Information:
- Steam(PC)
- Clipped behind the basement chest as it opened up, and I picked up the item. I have also been having issues where my game freezes while my actions continue. Probably because of high cpu usage or a poor graphics card. Either way I think my game had that freezing issue at the same time, and got me stuck behind the basement chest. I could not leave that space, but I could still walk/run in place, and use my item. I also could not be melee attecked, but I could be hit by the Unknown's power. When the Unknown downed me, I could not leave or be picked up, and simply had to bleed out.
-Lastly, this is the first and only time it's happened to me. (Because I don't normally run chest builds lol)

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.