Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

So am i the only one whoms mojo gets ruined....

When a survivor doeant load in? Like its good and all i get points for it. But dude, if you leave/close the game with no real reason(which i will assume because that is more likely possible) it ruins it for both sides. I understand the possibility of real life crap. But i shouldn't have this amount of no load ins on one map in general

Comments

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited January 2019

"Alright, I rarely play Survivor, so let's give it a go!"

loads in

I'm the only Survivor who made it to the start of the trial

"Welp."

• Dokta_Carter
    Dokta_Carter Member Posts: 614
    TAG said:

loads in

"Welp."

Yeeep i can see that happening
  • Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060
    edited January 2019

Sometimes the game crashes, sometimes it simply does not load. I am mostly playing SWF with one friend of mine, and he sometimes has the problem that the game does not load at all. The Loading Screen is working, but the bar is not filling at all. When this is happening, my bar is filling for like 1cm and his does not do anything.

When he closes DBD, the game is loading normally. This happens to other people, so there you have your 3v1 games. I even had some 2v1 games lately, even though those are done quite fast (basically, searching for the Killer, if he lets us farm, good, if not, also good, no reason to waste time in a game which is impossible to win).

And well... Sometimes offerings are the reason. Moris, certain maps and Black Wards are some reasons while people do not want to play this game.

Nothing to be done about that, I think. Maybe with Dedicated Servers it would be possible to let a forth person in the queue join, but I dont know about that.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    edited January 2019

This is because of crashes mostly. It happens to me frequently and the devs haven't really acknowledged it across the board since its return.

The infinite loading screen of death is annoying when you are the receiving end.

• Dokta_Carter
    Dokta_Carter Member Posts: 614
    edited January 2019

Sometimes the game crashes, sometimes it simply does not load. I am mostly playing SWF with one friend of mine, and he sometimes has the problem that the game does not load at all. The Loading Screen is working, but the bar is not filling at all. When this is happening, my bar is filling for like 1cm and his does not do anything.

When he closes DBD, the game is loading normally. This happens to other people, so there you have your 3v1 games. I even had some 2v1 games lately, even though those are done quite fast (basically, searching for the Killer, if he lets us farm, good, if not, also good, no reason to waste time in a game which is impossible to win).

And well... Sometimes offerings are the reason. Moris, certain maps and Black Wards are some reasons while people do not want to play this game.

Nothing to be done about that, I think. Maybe with Dedicated Servers it would be possible to let a forth person in the queue join, but I dont know about that.

Maps, i dont understand why maps, mori as well, and aspect of the game with rituals/achievements for. So they choose to say screw killers over and their own survivor side. Because of a mori? I understand it can be annoying but hey whats more annoying is to say screw you.
    I can kind of understand a black ward, because that means they are adept in tje build they are using.
    And crashs are understandable. I can understand that the most. But a Mori and map? Thats plain stupid. But to say its mostly crashes around one map... The game as an example..... Is a bit of a stretch(no offense and thank you for your long reply. It means you thought about it and wrote it down, rather then the feels be in control)
  • Aven_Fallen
    edited January 2019

I dont disconnect when I see certain offerings or Maps.

But I know that some players simply DC when they, for example, see the Game Offering thrown in by the killer. I can understand it to a certain degree, but only to the point that I can understand that it is annoying to play vs Doctor or Hag on "The Game", with a specific build. Though, I would never DC because of this.

Also, regarding Moris, the same. And Black Ward simply can mean that you have to go vs a Huntress with Insta-Downs, or a Spirit without Phasing-Sound, or a Legion with Franks Mixtape.

Maybe people who do this had a rough evening, and when you see a Mori you simply do not want to get stressed even more. Who knows.

But I would say, by far the most of them are unintentional crashes.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    I can see why you feel that way, but admitting it only encourages people to DC because their goal is to satisfy their own ego by "ruining" the killers game. So I wouldn't gk around admitting it. :smile:
  • VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,214

I've seen this happen a lot when I play Doctor. Four enter, but only three make it in. On one occasion, only two actually went in.

It might not just be offerings or Mori's. When the game tells you who you're up against in the loading screen (not 100% of the time, but it still happens), some people might quit because of that.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@TAG said:

loads in

"Welp."

Happened to me too.
    Turned out that I was afk during loading screen and didnt see a hidden offering which was the reason why my SWF mates instantly DCed.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Yeah, hate it when that happens.

As a killer I goof off, and get what points I can. Play at being serious some.

As a survivor, I wish more killers acted that way, but they just treat it like a dog seeing, then eating bacon more often than not.
    I mean I kinda appreciate wanting to put us out of our misery, but we aren't getting points out of it that way.
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

As a killer, if I didn't use a bloody party streamer or pudding, I don't do 3v1s sorry about that. I instantly DC.

As a survivor, I have no interest in 3v1. Even if I used something, I just DC.

It is unfortunate but I have no other option.

• Aven_Fallen
    edited January 2019

@VolantConch1719 said:
    When the game tells you who you're up against in the loading screen (not 100% of the time, but it still happens), some people might quit because of that.

Isnt this only the case for new players? I know that I got this messages a lot during my early games. And when Legion came out.