Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Obtaining iridescent shards

Hi, i read all the time that you ge IS for experience points. How does this work? I do know you get some when levelling up, but i think its not the same though.

Comments

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616

Leveling up is the only way for obtaining iridiscent shards.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    Every time you get a match you earn a certain amount of xp based on your time spent inside the match and whether or not its the first game of the day for both survivor and killer. This is added up by the big yellow circle in the after game menu. Every time you get enough XP to fill the circle, or "level up," you earn a set amount of iridescent shards. It starts off at 75 I believe and goes up to 300 per level once you get higher. Once you reach level 100, you reset to level 1 and you get one devotion level, which is green and displayed under your current level. Devotion level is purely statistical and does not offer and benefits besides resetting your level so you can continue to earn iridescent shards.