We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

My concept for FNAF Killer perks, Survivor perks, and cosmetics.

Brutha
Brutha Member Posts: 179
edited August 27 in Creations

This does not include a power I am not clever enough for that.

Killer: The Attraction (SpringTrap)
Perks:

1. Springlocked: After kicking a generator, it becomes Springlocked. If a survivor fails a skill check on a Springlocked generator, they scream, revealing their location, and become Broken for 30 seconds. This perk then enters a 45-second cooldown before deactivating. Only one generator can be Springlocked at a time.
  2. It's Me: When a survivor reads your aura, they scream, revealing their location, and become Oblivious for 25 seconds.
  3. Hex: Final Hour: When only one generator remains, two hex totems spawn at least 32 meters apart. The last three unfinished generators are blocked by the Entity until one of the two hex totems is cleansed. This perk is incompatible with Hex: Undying.

Survivor: Vanessa A. (The only night guard with an official model)
Perks:

1. Save Them: For each protection hit you take, gain a token (up to six tokens). Each token grants a 5% increase to all altruistic actions.
  2. Watching The Clock: While in a chase, you can see the cooldown of the killer’s power or the number of projectiles they have left, revealed every 20 seconds.
  3. Low Percentage: When your item runs out of charges, dropping it will cause it to recharge over 80/60/45 seconds. Each recharge during the trial adds 10 seconds to the time it takes to recharge.

Cosmetics:

• SpringTrap: Skins include Springbonnie, Burntrap, Molten Springtrap, Movie Springtrap, and a Legendary Vanny skin.
  • Vanessa: A Legendary Michael skin from the movie.
  • The Dredge: A Molten Freddy skin.
  • The Legion: Unique bully masks for each member.
  • Dwight: Freddy’s night guard outfit.
  • The Blight: A Legendary Foxy skin.
  • The Wraith: A Stitchwraith skin.

That's it, just felt like making this

Post edited by BoxGhost on

Comments

• Ayodam
    Ayodam Member Posts: 2,918

I like it.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,658

Final Hour is an interesting but scary idea, it depends a lot on the map and the survivors' familiarity with it. I struggle to find totems on Dead Dawg and Yamaoka Estate, for example, so I'd be helpless against that perk on those maps. Especially if any survivors are already dead at that point. Maybe if it had a timer attached so that after, say, 2 minutes it auto-disables? Otherwise it could risk stalling the game unreasonably long.

• Brutha
    Brutha Member Posts: 179
    edited August 27

Yeah but keep in mind two totems spawn and only one has to be found to get rid of it, also Undying can't work with it so once it's gone it's gone. Also most hex's depend a lot on the map and map knowledge