We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Camping is a Viable Strategy

At least in low ranks like me. When I get teabagged, I hook them and face camp them and nod my head. Then I swing at them to let them know who's boss. If you don't like it then you shouldnt have teabagged.

However, I started noticing that even though I did so and only expected that one kill, I would still get 3 or more kills due to altruist zealotry. So I go Trapper, began adding Insidious, NOED and M&A, then I plant 3 traps around hooked victim and hide nearbye.

This last game I downed 3 people and stacked there bodies on top of each other. lol Then I let them bleed out while I set more traps over and over simply for more BP.

I'm gonna camp all the time and if you dont like it that's too bad. Maybe you should try doing gen's. lol

Comments

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,775
    Haha so funny 😂😂😂
  • Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594
    Yeah ok
    If used properly, camping can work. The Cannibal in that comic is a dumb*ss who camped at the wrong time.
  • Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

Camping is valid and really strong in lower ranks, where survivors actually stick together but don't have the skills to back it up.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

Camping is strong with the The Cannibal if a The Cannibal camping forgot saving anyone which sucks.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

It's always legit.

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

Camping the hooks is totally up to the killer. I have had 4ks where it worked way better than it should And 0ks where they outplayed me.

And sometimes it's not about the victory...it's about making that cocky teabagger miserable, even if it means a 1k. Totally worth it.

I don't always camp, but when I do, I damn well mean to.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

I don't always get camped, but when I do it's because I sabo'd the killer's hook twice to let my teammate get a wiggle, and flashed a beam into his face after I broke a pallet on his head.

I only have myself to blame.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

I usually get camped if the killer knows me and hates me which there's a few of them since i'm good at being sneaky, I also tend to kill their totems including right under their noses etc and get away.

So some just want to watch me suffer on the hook while I simply laugh at them as they get gen rushed and they complain i was toxic while ignoring the teabaggers they chased.

It's even funnier when they brag about it post game and you remind them of the scoreboard where they got may'be 5-9k or less, everyone else got out and still outscored them.

• KissyKissy
    KissyKissy Member Posts: 112

@powerbats said:

It's even funnier when they brag about it post game and you remind them of the scoreboard where they got may'be 5-9k or less, everyone else got out and still outscored them.

That's not the point. The point is is that survivor knows who's game this is's, and that's the Killer's, and this game is called "You die on hook while I nod my head."

ez victory

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@Mochan said:
    Camping is valid and really strong in lower ranks, where survivors actually stick together but don't have the skills to back it up.

It even works in red ranks. Only yesterday, I got camped by a Leatherface with a charged chainsaw. Got unhooked by a Meg in front of him.

• Camping is a strategy for noobs v noobs. Camping is mostly ineffective at higher ranks and SWF. End of the day, if you're going to waste 2 minutes not applying pressure to gens, then 3-4 gens are gone. You gain less bloodpoints than you could (I personally hate it when a survivor outscores me, although it's rare) As a high rank killer, my standards of victory are 4dc at best (love swf DC) and whoever didn't make the hatch at worst. Anything else is just substandard and noobish. 

When I play survivor, as I am a high rank survivor too, I wish for a camping killer, makes my game easier. So thanks for the easy games (:
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Camping is only a viable strategy if Survivors make it so. Unfortunately for the game, many of them are willing to make it viable.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

@ForeheadSurviors said:
    Yeah ok

I mean it is technically a legit strat, it just isn't viable. Camping aside, it still only takes 160 seconds to repair all 5 gens with proper coordination

• powerbats

@weirdkid5 said:

@ForeheadSurviors said:
    Yeah ok

I mean it is technically a legit strat, it just isn't viable. Camping aside, it still only takes 160 seconds to repair all 5 gens with proper coordination

True and if people stopped rewarding it so much killers would stop doing it except for the dedicated ones that just want to watch the world burn.

I do wonder how much camping skewers the survival statistics at each rank same as dc's on both sides along with crashes.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

At least in low ranks like me. When I get teabagged, I hook them and face camp them and nod my head. Then I swing at them to let them know who's boss. If you don't like it then you shouldnt have teabagged.

However, I started noticing that even though I did so and only expected that one kill, I would still get 3 or more kills due to altruist zealotry. So I go Trapper, began adding Insidious, NOED and M&A, then I plant 3 traps around hooked victim and hide nearbye.

This last game I downed 3 people and stacked there bodies on top of each other. lol Then I let them bleed out while I set more traps over and over simply for more BP.

I'm gonna camp all the time and if you dont like it that's too bad. Maybe you should try doing gen's. lol

Yeah at low ranks it's viable, however if the survivor start using their brains.... well
  • Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Well, personally I think camping shows how desperate you are and how little you care about playing a video game to have fun. I rarely play survivor at the moment myself because most red rank killers seem to have mental issues. Whenever I play killer I ignore all tbaggers and don't chase for more than 1 minute. Ironically I get 4 kills most of the time even at rank 1. Maybe that's the reason why I 4k most of the time. I just stay focused and apply pressure to all survivors instead of going crazy about someone who hits the crouch button. Eitherway it's fun to chase people instead of wasting my spare time looking at my screen for 2 minutes doing nothing. You really need to learn how to ignore tbaggers otherwise you'll stop playing the game if you let that hate get to you. I've known a lot of people who mained killer and got sick of tbaggers and most of them started camping at some point. That was usually just before they quit the game. Don't be like them. 
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017

@KissyKissy said:

yeah, camping ruins your rank so, its not a strat if your losing the one thing you need, once survivors notice your camping they should leave you unless your a rank 20, if you are, you better hope you dont play console or else your gonna have a bad time

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637

Hey it's your choice to play how you want and the survivors choice how they handle it , me personally I like to run MYC on a high mobility killer because it makes the game more interesting for me , I would honestly recommend leatherface for the strategy you've laid out above just because he can camp more effectively than any other killer and can take multiple survivors at a time with that chainsaw if they try to hook rush you to give their buddy a BT , the trapper is really easy to manipulate when he's camping and at higher ranks ive noticed he'll end up losing the BT or stepping in his own trap, there is a reason why they camp instead of regular chase play 
  • weirdkid5
    edited January 2019

@powerbats said:

@weirdkid5 said:

@ForeheadSurviors said:
    Yeah ok

True and if people stopped rewarding it so much killers would stop doing it except for the dedicated ones that just want to watch the world burn.

I do wonder how much camping skewers the survival statistics at each rank same as dc's on both sides along with crashes.

If people would stop going after camped hooks, the stats would show the game is heavily stacked against Killers. Along with the dc's and crashes, I got no doubt the Kill stats would be a lot more accurate. Choosing to go save a camped Survivor shouldn't be taken into consideration for balance, as that is a personal choice of the Survivor, optimal strategy is to just repair and escape instead of risking more loss to the Benevolent Emblem. If people simply left the Survivor, the kill rates would plummet. There's always that one dude who tries to save against campers (usually that's me, but I don't blindly run in there like some do).

• OrionsFury4789
    weirdkid5 said:

@powerbats said:

@weirdkid5 said:

@ForeheadSurviors said:
    Yeah ok

If people would stop going after camped hooks, the stats would show the game is heavily stacked against Killers. Along with the dc's and crashes, I got no doubt the Kill stats would be a lot more accurate. Choosing to go save a camped Survivor shouldn't be taken into consideration for balance, as that is a personal choice of the Survivor, optimal strategy is to just repair and escape instead of risking more loss to the Benevolent Emblem. If people simply left the Survivor, the kill rates would plummet. There's always that one dude who tries to save against campers (usually that's me, but I don't blindly run in there like some do).

You're wrong , because at higher ranks it's not gonna go down the way it does in lower ranks, survivors will either do all the gens , or bait you and then BT save their buddy , you end up with nobody at that point.  Anytime it's a leatherface, wraith , or pig camping you know to just gen rush and not be a hero because LF can take out multiple people and the other two can cancel BT with their already built in mechanics and no insidious included
  • weirdkid5

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    weirdkid5 said:

@powerbats said:

@weirdkid5 said:

@ForeheadSurviors said:

Yeah ok

You're wrong , because at higher ranks it's not gonna go down the way it does in lower ranks, survivors will either do all the gens , or bait you and then BT save their buddy , you end up with nobody at that point.  Anytime it's a leatherface, wraith , or pig camping you know to just gen rush and not be a hero because LF can take out multiple people and the other two can cancel BT with their already built in mechanics and no insidious included

A Killer that is dedicated to camping, i.e. one that refuses to leave 5 feet away from the hook, is impossible to save against. I'm sorry, but if the Killer wants the guy on hook dead, he's dead. You can't BT bait anymore without trading yourself out on the hook, and this goes for every single Killer.

If the Killer wants someone to die on the hook, it's 100% going to happen as long as he isn't mentally inept.

• OrionsFury4789
    weirdkid5 said:

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    weirdkid5 said:

@powerbats said:

@weirdkid5 said:

@ForeheadSurviors said:

Yeah ok

A Killer that is dedicated to camping, i.e. one that refuses to leave 5 feet away from the hook, is impossible to save against. I'm sorry, but if the Killer wants the guy on hook dead, he's dead. You can't BT bait anymore without trading yourself out on the hook, and this goes for every single Killer.

If the Killer wants someone to die on the hook, it's 100% going to happen as long as he isn't mentally inept.

Well I guess that's where we disagree but that's fine we're both entitled to our opinions , at higher ranks the games I'm in the camped survivor gets away from it majority of the time unless it's those three killers is why I've formed that opinion but I'm on PS4 so I don't know if that really makes a difference or not 
  • PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

I don't think many Killers camp with the intention to win, they camp to punish someone and they're willing to throw the match to do so.

A camper should never be able to pip. The fact that they still do pip often is a perfect representation of the survivors incompetence. Nothing is more triggering than getting camped and then watch the other Survivors Urban Evasioning around the hook instead of doing gens. At that point I even salute to the Killer for using the perfect tactic against such idiots. They deserve the loss.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@KissyKissy said:

yeah, camping ruins your rank so, its not a strat if your losing the one thing you need, once survivors notice your camping they should leave you unless your a rank 20, if you are, you better hope you dont play console or else your gonna have a bad time

Who cares about rank? It's the last thing you need in this game :lol:
  • weirdkid5
    edited January 2019

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    weirdkid5 said:

@OrionsFury4789 said:

weirdkid5 said:

@powerbats said:

@weirdkid5 said:

@ForeheadSurviors said:

Yeah ok

Well I guess that's where we disagree but that's fine we're both entitled to our opinions , at higher ranks the games I'm in the camped survivor gets away from it majority of the time unless it's those three killers is why I've formed that opinion but I'm on PS4 so I don't know if that really makes a difference or not 

I mean if a Killer just stares at the guy on the hook, and doesn't move unless someone attempts a save, then you aren't really going to get the guy off the hook even with BT. Even if you do, you're going on the hook next because BT doesn't work that way anymore and you're gonna get slapped twice before you even get control of your guy back.

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460

@KillerRaccoon said:
    ForeheadSurviors said:

Yeah ok

If used properly, camping can work. The Cannibal in that comic is a dumb*ss who camped at the wrong time.

There is no "If used properly" It's "If the teammates are dumb enough to keep attemping aultristic action". That's why that meme is hysterical because it paints a picture of what happens if the team isn't dumb enough to impulsively try saving each other.
    I'd rather my team survive than try to save me from camping because I'll be laughing at the end of the game that a killer did camp me first and foremost, and my team got out. I'd laugh even harder when I'm running killers a round for 3 or 4 gens and then they camp me when there's 1-2 more to go and my team makes it out the game without ever facing the killer. So everyone is laughing and that's a good thing <3

• PiiFree
    edited January 2019

@weirdkid5 said:
    I mean if a Killer just stares at the guy on the hook, and doesn't move unless someone attempts a save, then you aren't really going to get the guy off the hook even with BT. Even if you do, you're going on the hook next because BT doesn't work that way anymore and you're gonna get slapped twice before you even get control of your guy back.

Which is exactly what makes you win matches.

You trade hooks to win time and make sure that the guy that goes for the last unhook has Adrenaline. You get hit, unhook (BT activates), you get downed, last gen pops and you get the speed buff and escape.

It's not that hard, we do that all the time in our SWF. We use 4x Adrenaline so the unhooked guy even gets fully healed on top of BT. The last gen is our ticket to a free escape at that point, the Killer has 20 seconds to get the guy down again or we'll escape, which is very unlikely to happen because we'll be ready to bodyblock once the gates are open. Only NOED can counter this, which is also why many players hate it.

That's the flaw of SWF that many Survivor mains refuse to admit.

• Hoodied

@Master said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

@KissyKissy said:

However, I started noticing that even though I did so and only expected that one kill, I would still get 3 or more kills due to altruist zealotry.  So I go Trapper, began adding Insidious, NOED and M&amp;A, then I plant 3 traps around hooked victim and hide nearbye.

This last game I downed 3 people and stacked there bodies on top of each other.  lol  Then I let them bleed out while I set more traps over and over simply for more BP.

Who cares about rank? It's the last thing you need in this game :lol:

I am just saying, if he/she is there I will punish them for camping, do it alot and this will make it even funner

• OrionsFury4789
    weirdkid5 said:

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    weirdkid5 said:

@OrionsFury4789 said:

weirdkid5 said:

@powerbats said:

@weirdkid5 said:

@ForeheadSurviors said:

Yeah ok

No see thats where one guy pretends to unhook gets smacked and then your buddy that's hiding right  there with BT hops in and unhooks while the killer is stuck in the after hit animation ezpz if you know how to bait them , with swf at high ranks you need a reliable camper if that's your strategy 
  • weirdkid5
    edited January 2019

@PiiFree said:

@weirdkid5 said:

Which is exactly what makes you win matches.

You trade hooks to win time and make sure that the guy that goes for the last unhook has Adrenaline. You get hit, unhook (BT activates), you get downed, last gen pops and you get the speed buff and escape.

It's not that hard, we do that all the time in our SWF. We use 4x Adrenaline so the unhooked guy even gets fully healed on top of BT. The last gen is our ticket to a free escape at that point, the Killer has 20 seconds to get the guy down again or we'll escape, which is very unlikely to happen because we'll be ready to bodyblock once the gates are open. Only NOED can counter this, which is also why many players hate it.

That's the flaw of SWF that many Survivor mains refuse to admit.

You are still facing Killers who don't know how to counter this, and you yourself are explaining it incorrectly or misinterpreting what I'm saying.

"Make sure the last guy that goes for the last unhook has adrenaline" Bro that only works for the guy who gets OFF of the hook. You do realize that at least one of you is still going to die right? BT does not activate for the savior anymore, meaning even if you activate BT and Adrenaline on the guy on the hook, YOU are going on the hook because he can hit you twice by the time you unhook the guy, and BT isn't going to save you from that second hit.

The first time you get hit, it cancels your first save attempt, Killer wipes his blade and you save your friend. You get hit again because BT and Adrenaline does not work on the guy who does the saving.

This strat would not work on any Killer that knows what you're trying to do. BT and Adrenaline will save the guy you unhook after the gates are powered, but what do you do for the guy who dies before the gens are done? If you guys just keep swapping out, you will die much faster. And again, since BT doesn't protect the savior, how exactly do you plan to get yourself out after you save the guy who DOES have Adrenaline?

Oh wait, you can't because Adrenaline doesn't work on full health Survivors and BT doesn't work on the savior. So Camping always guarantees at least 1 Kill.

The only way this works is if you time the save so when you go down after saving the guy, Adrenaline activates so both players can escape. But that requires an insane amount of timing in order to pull off, as even a second off and someone is getting sacrificed. If this level of coordination is achieved, then the Survivors earned it. But this is such a tight scenario that it's pretty much unviable unless you run a 4 stack SWF squad.

• PiiFree

@weirdkid5 said:
    You are still facing Killers who don't know how to counter this, and you yourself are explaining it incorrectly or misinterpreting what I'm saying.

"Make sure the last guy that goes for the last unhook has adrenaline" Bro that only works for the guy who gets OFF of the hook. You do realize that at least one of you is still going to die right? BT does not activate for the savior anymore, meaning even if you activate BT and Adrenaline on the guy on the hook, YOU are going on the hook because he can hit you twice by the time you unhook the guy, and BT isn't going to save you from that second hit.

The first time you get hit, it cancels your first save attempt, Killer wipes his blade and you save your friend. You get hit again because BT and Adrenaline does not work on the guy who does the saving.

This strat would not work on any Killer that knows what you're trying to do. BT and Adrenaline will save the guy you unhook after the gates are powered, but what do you do for the guy who dies before the gens are done? If you guys just keep swapping out, you will die much faster. And again, since BT doesn't protect the savior, how exactly do you plan to get yourself out after you save the guy who DOES have Adrenaline?

Oh wait, you can't because Adrenaline doesn't work on full health Survivors and BT doesn't work on the savior. So Camping always guarantees at least 1 Kill.

I think you did not understand what I meant.

It's usually me going for the last unhook so this is what's happening:

My buddy is at the 99% gen, the other one is waiting at the exit.

I approach the hook, take a hit (injured), unhook (prog the unhooked guys BT), I get downed again (and the Killer is stuck in "hit reload animation" and at that point they finish the last gen. I get back up again, get a speed boost, run to the (by now open) gate while the others (fully healed now thanks to Adrenaline) can safely take a hit / bodyblock the Killer if the gate is further away.

There is NOTHING they can do unless they're oneshot Killers. In that case we go for the save as 2 guys while one camps the 99% gen. One gets downed, other guy unhooks and depending on the Killers action someone else gets downed aswell and THEN we prog the last gen OR he's going to pick the first guy up, in that case we prog the last gen immediately. It's not hard with voice communication.

• weirdkid5
    edited January 2019

@PiiFree said:

@weirdkid5 said:

I think you did not understand what I meant.

It's usually me going for the last unhook so this is what's happening:

My buddy is at the 99% gen, the other one is waiting at the exit.

I approach the hook, take a hit (injured), unhook (prog the unhooked guys BT), I get downed again (and the Killer is stuck in "hit reload animation" and at that point they finish the last gen. I get back up again, get a speed boost, run to the (by now open) gate while the others (fully healed now thanks to Adrenaline) can safely take a hit / bodyblock the Killer if the gate is further away.

There is NOTHING they can do unless they're oneshot Killers. In that case we go for the save as 2 guys while one camps the 99% gen. One gets downed, other guy unhooks and depending on the Killers action someone else gets downed aswell and THEN we prog the last gen OR he's going to pick the first guy up, in that case we prog the last gen immediately. It's not hard with voice communication.

All this does is further prove that SWF is busted, which you did originally say. However, this strategy is unviable if you are not running in a full 4-stack.

Generally most of the time campers are going to get at least one kill, and that's cause Survivors are just stupid.

• PiiFree
    edited January 2019

@weirdkid5 said:
    All this does is further prove that SWF is busted, which you did originally say. However, this strategy is unviable if you are not running in a full 4-stack.

Generally most of the time campers are going to get at least one kill, and that's cause Survivors are just stupid.

2x SWF is enough. You don't need to know the hooked guy and the guy at the gate is irrelevant aswell. The only important part is the coordination between the unhooker and the guy that pops the last gen. The guy that gets unhooked should be able to escape because of Borrowed Time and either me or my buddy will get the Adrenaline buff to run away once they're downed.

If we implement such a thing as ingame voice communication, this would be very easy to pull even with 4 randoms.

(That's one of the reasons why I think SWF is incredibly broken and I say that from a SWFs point of view, not even the Killers)

• weirdkid5

@PiiFree said:

@weirdkid5 said:

2x SWF is enough. You don't need to know the hooked guy and the guy at the gate is irrelevant aswell. The only important part is the coordination between the unhooker and the guy that pops the last gen. The guy that gets unhooked should be able to escape because of Borrowed Time and either me or my buddy will get the Adrenaline buff to run away once they're downed.

If we implement such a thing as ingame voice communication, this would be very easy to pull even with 4 randoms.

Mark this up as another reason why this game's balance will never be fixed.

BHVR has no clue what they are doing.

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594

@KillerRaccoon said:
    ForeheadSurviors said:

Yeah ok

There is no "If used properly" It's "If the teammates are dumb enough to keep attemping aultristic action". That's why that meme is hysterical because it paints a picture of what happens if the team isn't dumb enough to impulsively try saving each other.
    I'd rather my team survive than try to save me from camping because I'll be laughing at the end of the game that a killer did camp me first and foremost, and my team got out. I'd laugh even harder when I'm running killers a round for 3 or 4 gens and then they camp me when there's 1-2 more to go and my team makes it out the game without ever facing the killer. So everyone is laughing and that's a good thing <3

Camping CAN be used properly. If the Killer sees everyone around the hook, it’s probably not a good idea to leave; you should guard the hook more heavily. Once there’s no one around though, it’s a better idea to go search for new victims to hook. I’m not saying that mindless camping works.

Also, you don’t have to camp from when you hook someone for the first time until they die. You could camp the first half, or the second half, or basically whenever you need to.
  • LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

If you get at high enough ranks they will stop being that altruistic and, at the end, might be able to save the hooked survivor

• Broosmeister
    Broosmeister Member Posts: 281

In lowrank, everything is a viable strategy.
    When playing vs swf who are smart enough to do gens instead of unhook, camping is not a viable strategy. I would say that your "strategy" is the reason why you're in the low ranks in the first place. But seeing your post i would think you are 13 years old, or that you just posted this as weak bait. So i will just leave it here. Have fun in the low ranks!
  • KissyKissy

@Broosmeister said:
    KissyKissy said:

When playing vs swf who are smart enough to do gens instead of unhook, camping is not a viable strategy. I would say that your "strategy" is the reason why you're in the low ranks in the first place. But seeing your post i would think you are 13 years old, or that you just posted this as weak bait. So i will just leave it here. Have fun in the low ranks!

OH NO'ES, IM A LOW RANK DBD PLAYER. YOU SURE DISGRACED ME! LOL!!!!!

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Defends hook - called a camper
    Plays normally - called a tunneller
    Does well with strong perks - sweaty
    Does poorly with any loadout - baby kiiler bad noob etc.
    Does well with no perks - killer op
  • PiiFree

@AshleyWB said:
    Defends hook - called a camper
    Plays normally - called a tunneller
    Does well with strong perks - sweaty
    Does poorly with any loadout - baby kiiler bad noob etc.
    Does well with no perks - killer op

Patrols gens - called a "gen camper"
    Returns to hook - called a "distant camper"

• powerbats

@Dspigroach said:

You were saying? 

Oh look another Tru video

• Hoodied

@powerbats said:

@Dspigroach said:

You were saying? 

Oh look another Tru video

we need to count the amount of Tru3 videos are on this one thread

• Hoodied

@KissyKissy said:

@Broosmeister said:
    KissyKissy said:

he did that means your terrible and as killer, you rank up really easily

• KissyKissy

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@KissyKissy said:

@Broosmeister said:
    KissyKissy said:

Dude, this is a game. The fact that you think being bad at a game, any game, is somehow a form of being disgraced is such an embarrassing reflection on you. It's just a game.

• Hoodied

@KissyKissy said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@KissyKissy said:

@Broosmeister said:
    KissyKissy said:

Dude, this is a game. The fact that you think being bad at a game, any game, is somehow a form of being disgraced is such an embarrassing reflection on you. It's just a game.

how did I disgrace you, I said low ranks means you are not a good killer

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

Camping mostly indicates that the Killer has the bad habit to ######### up the gameplay experiences of the camped Surv. So whoever says that its alltime legit, is a bad person in general and it has nothing to do with being a strategy. There are only a few exceptions like when the Surv whos getting camped ######### up the killer with own bad habits (like teabagging, as revenge it is viable once) or when to secure the last possible kill while exits are open (viable strategy). Same applies to tunneling and slugging.