Vigo's Fate?

Options
Delightfullymadpanda
Delightfullymadpanda Member Posts: 9

So while doing research both in game and on the wiki it appears Vigo is a "Survivor"that has the ability to manipulate the way the trials work "salty lips and shrouds" but the wiki also suggests that she could have also been responsible for the Dark lock (hatch) but there are few theories of mine that i would like input on

my first theory is (based on the fact that she did indeed create the dark lock) that she escaped once again referencing the wiki which describes the black lock being a door to some dark tunnels which lead back to the campfire but if she can manipulate these tunnels maybe she found a place outside the entity's control or in a realm that is no longer used

My 2nd theory is more likely in which the entity (who we all know and love) created Vigo we all know the entity requires hope to feed on and with the entity being as devious as it is it maybe learned that survivors were losing hope too quickly so it created the hatch and it created the shrouds (this theory is reinforced by the fact the killer also has shrouds) as a way to giving the survivors a bit more hope

My 3rd theory is a mixture of my 2 prior in which the entity created Vigo but maybe she inherited some of the power the entity wields allowing her to bend the trials in her favor and the reason why we no longer see her is because the entity destroyed her knowing she was becoming so strong or maybe it changed her into a killer (hence the shroud of separation)

but these are just my theories if you have any of your own or any ideas or facts that may reinforce or counter my theories then please let me know i'd love to hear them

Comments

• DarXide
    DarXide Member Posts: 81
    Options

Cool theories, but I feel like the Devs are never going to answer Lore questions regarding Vigo, Alex and Benedict.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

What do you think, who is running the Bloodweb shop? Vigo, the shopkeeper.

• ekto
    ekto Member Posts: 103
    Options

I honestly don't think we can tell for sure. It makes sense that Vigo eventually found a way to escape, because her ability to bend the Fog's laws probably gave her plentiful hope. We can't tell for sure, but the dev's have told us we have all the pieces to figure this sort of thing out. That could be bullshit though. I wouldn't be surprised if they just waited for the community to come up with something and be all like "DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!"

As for Vigo running the Bloodweb, that's a suuuper cool idea. I've never thought about that before.

• Delightfullymadpanda
    Delightfullymadpanda Member Posts: 9
    Options

@ekto said:
    I honestly don't think we can tell for sure. It makes sense that Vigo eventually found a way to escape, because her ability to bend the Fog's laws probably gave her plentiful hope. We can't tell for sure, but the dev's have told us we have all the pieces to figure this sort of thing out. That could be bullshit though. I wouldn't be surprised if they just waited for the community to come up with something and be all like "DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!"

As for Vigo running the Bloodweb, that's a suuuper cool idea. I've never thought about that before.

The blood web is explained it basically appears when you're asleep and you wake up with the stuff but that would be a nice concept because it explains why the entity is trying to stop you from getting everything