Which of these video game characters would you be interested in playing as?

D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 411
edited September 5 in Polls

Half of these contain horror / horror adjacent games (0.5 if you count Zombies Mode), the other half, basically regular games that could sell in terms of popularity.

Dbd x Metal Gear Solid - Solid Snake

Look at him in all his glory... Short and Sweet, to the point; Solid Snake, with a legendary skin that turns him into Raiden. That would probably be the entire DLC. To me, at least. I never played Metal Gear...

Dbd x Grand Theft Auto - Niko Bellic

A questionable pick, but allow me to explain; I can see Niko Bellic as survivor, with maybe CJ and other popular characters as legendary skins, or this could work like the Rainbow 6 collab; this could also open the doors for adding James Earl Cash and Piggsy from 'MANHUNT', along with other popular Rockstar IPs. If there's enough requests for it. I probably just wanna see a John Marston skin for Zarina to fit Deathslinger's theme.

Dbd x Dead Rising - Frank West / Chuck Greene

Dbd now has two Konami IPs. Capcom should have a turn putting their fingers in that free-money-pie. I'd say add Frank West AND Chuck Greene. It could work like The Bard's customization; Frank could be the only survivor (for now) to go head/torso/legs/shoes/accessories, or it can just be hair/torso/legs, with the torso switching from Frank to Chuck. I may be thinking to big with that one.

Dbd x Devil May Cry - Dante...

Dante, just Dante, no last names required. They could also add Virgil as a legendary for Dante. I guess, if you want, you could use his alias "Tony Redgrave", but people are still gonna call him Dante. Does every default Survivor require a surname...? If anything, this could also be a collection. The twins need to be legendaries, though. They'd definitely need voice lines.

Dbd x The Last of Us - Ellie Williams

Specifically Part 1, with the exception of Part 2 Ellie, considering she's aged up. A Clicker skin for Hag would also be dope.

Dbd x Dying Light - Kyle Crane

Specifically the first game; Kyle Crane, with Spike and Aiden Caldwell as legendaries. Along with some NPC sets for original survivors, Renato could be Rahim, Elode could be Jade, David could be Brecken, etc.

Dbd x Dead Space - Issac Clarke

Issac Clark, with a Nicole skin; nothing more, nothing less.

Dbd x Call of Duty - Soap MacTavish

Okay, GTA was a stretch, but hear me out. Soap MacTavish could be the CoD survivor. Captain Price, Richtofen, and Woods can be legendary skins. You also have to consider Zombies Mode is still a thing. Imagine Zombies boss skins for certain killers; Doctor can be Brutus from 'Mob of The Dead', Dredge or Blight could be The Margwa, and Legion could be the Pentagon Thief, or he could have a Ghost skin. A Zombies map would also be nice.

Dbd x Final Fantasy - Paragraph? Collection...? or Full Chapter???

Okay, THIS ONE was actually in a Dbd survey, a list of IPs that included Alien, Alan Wake, Chucky, D&D, Tomb Raider, and much recently, Castlevania. This basically tells me "50/50 this could to the game." Just imagine living in a time where your playing as Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockhart, getting chased and moried by Sephiroth... at the Wall Market (probably not the best idea for a map, but you get the picture). Oh, also Metal Gear and DMC was in that survey as well. Forgot to mention.

Here's the proof if you don't believe me.

Imagine being a killer and getting pallet stunned and taunted by 2B from Nier: Automata and Doom Guy, playing as a dinosaur from Jurassic Park... That... would be a lucid dream...

But yeah, at THIS point, as long as it LOOKS like it could work in Dbd, anything could enter the fog. It's only a matter of how bad fans, or even the devs, want that particular IP in the game. The only thing so far that I don't get from this is DOOM. Could Doom Slayer be a Killer or a Survivor, or would it be a collection…?

Final Option: Deadly Premonition - Francis York Morgan

Francis York Morgan, as a Legendary skin for Felix, or maybe Dwight. To me, that would be perfect. Only problem, Bhvr will have to ask Nintendo...

Which of these video game characters would you be interested in playing as? 15 votes

Solid Snake
0%
GTA's Niko Bellic
6%
MudSpit83 1 vote
Frank West and/or Chuck Greene
13%
SkillfulstoneInsanegamer1529 2 votes
Dante and/or Virgil
13%
OctoCatDarkTheKitty 2 votes
Kyle Crane
6%
Doomskull 1 vote
Issac Clarke
26%
FobboTsukiYureiMrRetsejHoodlumDX 4 votes
The Last of Us's Ellie Williams
13%
Marc_go_soloYggleif 2 votes
A Call of Duty character
6%
BlightedTrapper 1 vote
A Final Fantasy character
6%
Sepex 1 vote
Deadly Premonition's Francis York Morgan
6%
Guiltii 1 vote
Post edited by D34D_B34TB0X on

Comments

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 341
    A Call of Duty character

Definitely COD, Zombies specifically. Anything to play as a fully voiced Richtofen in DBD.