We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Dracula Feedback

Overall I'd say I'm having a 7/10 time with him. He's a difficult killer and I like that, especially the depth of the "hug tech" that is probably going to be removed, but he overall feels very easy to outplay by design when survivors are actually looking behind them and paying attention. His sluggish cooldowns and power also make him very prone to predropping and exhaustion perks (and also finesse).

Starting with the shapeshifting, even with the add-on that reduces the cooldown by 10%, the cooldown is just too long. You can't quickly switch in and out of bat to catch up and it doesn't really feel like you're "combo-ing" as much as it should be the cooldowns make it less fluid than it should be. The cooldown should honestly be a second shorter.

The bat form also feels a bit incomplete, on top of being an accessibility issue, bats aren't actually blind, and aren't completely oblivious bc they have echolocation. On top of you not being able to see survivors, the loud screeching is just annoying. It's not like you can hit survivors in this form, so it feels like it is missing some sort of killer instinct detection, especially with how aware survivors are of your presence.

The wolf form while very fun against less experienced survivors feels very easy to outplay unless you're doing a situational "tech" that's as a result of people probably not knowing how to go against it. Survivors always know when you're going to do that second pounce, so they know exactly when to dodge, the cooldown on it is also very long. Using the 50% extra recharge and 17% drop rate together makes it feel like it should be.

As for the hellfire this is also very easy to outplay if survivors are also aware of what you can and can't hit over/through because its basically just slower nemesis whip that also takes longer to wind up. There is also a delay from when you fire it before the attack actually starts rolling out, where you can't even adjust it like huntress or xeno can for example, so a lot of times it feels better to zone and fake into the m1 or until they're just locked in animation.

Overall his chase powers just feel very telegraphed and punishing, with the wolf being artificially stronger because of a tech that will probably be removed. In terms of strength he's probably about average, but for how much is in his kit that doesn't feel that impressive or fun.

Comments

• AnotherJacob
    AnotherJacob Member Posts: 66

Dracula Feedback playing on controllers: please inverse the transformations on screen, today we have

R2 transformation1 / L2 transformation2

We need to read and then press the button on the opposite side on controller.
    It's very confusing on chase, I'm avoiding transformations at most times because of this.

Why not display in the proper order?

L2 transformation2 / R2 transformation1

• CammyChameleon
    CammyChameleon Member Posts: 253

I agree with all of this, His Wolf form just feels to punishing and could use some love

• Karegador
    Karegador Member Posts: 5

The Bat form should be less noisy, at least for the killer. And honestly, enhance hearing. Make survivors easier to hear, just as the wolf sees scratch marks and blood better.

I'm find with not seeing the survivors, just enhance the hearing and make them less noisy for the killer.

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 2,257

Yeah, true.

I hate bat sound so much...

Wolf without hugtech has very limited use imo.

Kinda sad, I would love to play more on animal forms, but right now you transform, use their power and go back to Vampire asap.