Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nemesis too overpowered

with the new update that has buffed nemesis. His ability is almost impossible to counter due to how quickly he can hit you with his range attack. Pallets, windows etc are useless. Please fix this

Comments

• PuddleOfBludd
    PuddleOfBludd Member Posts: 96

don’t feed him his power. I’ve had several matches against nemesis since the update, and have ran him around like a fool. If you don’t feed him his power early, it’s not that much of an issue.

• PuddleOfBludd
    PuddleOfBludd Member Posts: 96
    edited September 1

also, are you running exhaustion perks? His first tentacle hit just infects you. It doesn’t injure you. If you’re running in exhaustion park, you should be able to make a distance to avoid a second hit.

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,238
    edited September 1

The buffs were mostly good. I actually do think the cooldown after a hit is a problem however. The whip is already incredibly strong in tier 3. It doesn't need a non existent cooldown on top of it. I hoped they would have learned their lesson with billy's chainsaw but it doesn't seem so.

• Aryann87
    Aryann87 Member Posts: 8

I think Nemmy deserved a boost. Let’s be honest, tentacles hits need to be rewarded and the first one, despite infecting survivors, do not injure them and give them a speed boost. Plus, zombies are not very helpful most of the time.

BHVR did a good job on the whole.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,193

billy chainsaw is missed cooldown. his cooldown is successful hit cooldown. they still need fix his licker tongue. hindered is for sure bugged. no way is that 20% hindered.

• yukiday
    yukiday Member Posts: 38

Do you know what he's called in Asia? Octopus.