The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is Behaviour doing anything about the issues with EasyAntiCheat??

I play from Xbox Windows and I have the issue where the game doesn´t open since the update due to an error with "EasyAntiCheat not installed", which is not true. I checked the files and the problem is that the file is outdated; it´s from Windows 8, not 10, so it´s not compatible. I´ve seen other players reporting this issue. I´ve also seen players that can open the game but not load into the menu because of their client number not being detected or something like that, there again because of EasyAntiCheat.

My question is, is Behaviour doing anything about it or have they said anything about the topic? I check the forums and twitter everyday but they haven´t said anything about it. I can´t play the new chapter and I´m starting to get upset about the fact there haven´t beern any mentions from BE about this issue. Last issue when loading the game was players having incompatible versions of the game with other players and that issue was fixed in a matter of a couple of days, and it wasn´t even about the games not opening, it was an issue of not being able to play with friends on different platforms.

Best Answer