The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Alucard can turn his cape to face a stalker, and will not be stalked.

For some odd reason Alucard's cape is bugged in such a way that if Myers or Ghostface are trying to stalk him, and his cape is facing them (not his model), they won't gain stalk points from him. Apparently his cape doesn't count as part of the model or something. I noticed this in a game where I was playing as Alucard against Myers, and he wasn't properly gaining stalk despite looking right at me (my back was turned to him but not my camera). I've also heard other Ghostface Mains, and noticed myself, that he isn't properly being stalked if his cape is turned towards the Killer. Certainly this must be some sort of bug, because no other Survivors have this sort of cosmetic-related issue with the stalkers and the fear is that this skin could be used to abuse this bug against those Killers, giving the player an unfair advantage.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review