PC: EASY ANTI CHEAT ERROR NOT INSTALLED - Is Behaviour doing anything about this?

NickyLydell
NickyLydell Member Posts: 5
edited September 8 in Bug Reporting

Since the update I haven´t seen Behaviour´s DBD forums or Twitter say anything about the issues with EasyAntiCheat not being detected (my case and other players) or even I´ve read about players logging into the game but being kicked out because of an error with easyanticheat.

Is Behaviour doing anything about it or have they said anything about the topic? It´s been almost two weeks since the update if I´m not wrong, and I haven´t been able to open the game since. I´ve tried everything recomended on forums to fix the EasyAntiCheat error (rename files, reinstall game, etc) and nothing works. I´m quite upset mostly about the fact BEhaviour haven´t said anything about this issue. Does anyone know anything about this subject?

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this. Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/425068/eac-bugged-after-castlevania-update#latest

This discussion has been closed.