Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why there seems to be no one playing Dead by Daylight?

What is happening? I have not been able to play for weeks and I just managed to fix it so I have been trying to play for the last couple of days but it seems that the server is empty?

When I play as a survivor, I get other people (don't know if they're bots) but the killer never participate, he just sits there and do nothing. Most of the survivors also do not participate and just running around.

What is going on? Where is everyone? Why even enter a match if you're not even gonna play? Collecting points to buy skins?

Answers

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,915

Im playing right now, have you not updated your game to latest hotfix? because if you dont you cant be queue'ed with anyone.

• dmitrilessy
    dmitrilessy Member Posts: 16

Ah I see. it's a fresh install since I just fixed it because I wasn't able to login for a couple of weeks. OK I'll check if there's any update.

However, so far I played with a mixed of people and non person (to be polite, indicated by their username being the username of the character they're using, I guess) but only as a survivor. The killer then would only be The Doctor and he's not doing anything, just stand there. So I played as a killer and nobody joins in. It's been like this for a couple of days.