The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What is the best Hillbilly perk?

No2Loser
No2Loser Member Posts: 41

What is the best Hillbilly perk? 14 votes

Enduring
28%
GibberishMarc_go_soloMrRetsejVibranToucan 4 votes
Lightborn
14%
HerInfernalMajestySepex 2 votes
Tinkerer
57%
OnryosTapeRentalsVolantConch1719GuiltiiCypherius09SHARKBOSSTyler3moputopiaNo2Loser 8 votes

Comments

• No2Loser
    Tinkerer

As a console Billy main (PC is where i main Wesker), I love to use the silent chainsaw build and Tinkerer is probably the most fun and useful perk for that build. It's also super fun on it's own

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,270
  • Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,120
    Enduring

Enduring for me. Those reduced stuns are really useful in chases, and sync really well with other perks.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,211
    Tinkerer

Enduring's pretty nasty on Killers who can make up that time, and has gotten me a few hits from Survivors ending up on my side, but unless it's a really short loop, you've still got a pallet to deal with.

Lightborn is fun to screw around with when you've got a team of clickers, blasters, and bangers, but it does literally nothing if no one brings any of those things.

Tinkerer is one of those perks that is so good that it's kind of something you have to keep in mind at all times. Especially on high speed Killers or Killers who can move fairly quietly

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 958
    Tinkerer

All of them are suitable picks but I think Tinkerer's the most versatile of the bunch so I'll give my vote to that. It doubles as a stealth and information perk whereas the others are more linear in the value they provide.

• Sepex
    Sepex Member Posts: 1,451
    Lightborn

Aw man I made the wrong vote. I don't even use LB.

• No2Loser
    Tinkerer

W, Dredge is fun tbh. Especially against new players