The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

It feels like BHVR only wants killers to play Nurse

Why would killers play anyone else when gen speed gets buffed even further and survivors basically get to know where killers are at all times? Meanwhile every form of killer slowdown gets nerfed into the ground and replaced with mediocre buffs and every good killer that's not Nurse gets nerfed.

I am so sick of Nurse being this killer that BHVR refuses to touch because "it's okay she's busted because she's hard to learn" which no she isn't to start off with. She's different from every other killer sure but if you put all your time into learning her you can probably get her down in 5-10 hours and now you have access to the most busted thing in the game. But meanwhile killers that can still struggle even after you learn them have to be nerfed because BHVR saw some numbers they didn't like (Hillbilly) or because survivor players complained about them too much (Skull Merchant).

I don't know what's more frustrating, that BHVR plays favorites with killers (you can argue they kinda do this with Huntress as well) or that we're almost 10 years in and BHVR still can't balance gen speeds. I don't mind gen slowdown being nerfed if we're also nerfing gen speed but they're buffing it instead and it's just baffling.

Comments