We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Made for This+WGLF Combo

Made for This and We're Gonna Live Forever will be very similar to For the People+Buckle Up. If I did the math right it will take 6.4 seconds to heal a downed Survivor. 2.5c/s (16÷2.5=6.4) Now it takes a Killer 2.7 seconds for their weapon cooldown. Killer downs then wipes then has to hit a healed survivor would be 5.4. now they won't be able to do it in the open but around windows or pallets it's possible.

Might be something to watch out for, thoughts?

Comments

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,818

I'm just glad they can't instantly pick up for double the endurance, so it won't be nearly as bad. It means I can still get the pickup and keep an eye out for flashlights before they can.

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,749

it works with wglf i'm pretty sure. not saying it will be a problem however as long as mft doesn't work with ftp as well.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 2,060

i don't think the speed that important. cant u stack wglf with a ranger medkit or botany already for a 150% pick up now? I never really use that stuff so im not 100% sure. i'm more concern with the endurance change. not sure is removing the endurance prerequisites a good thing. All u need to do is show presence with a flash bang and the killer probably won't pick up immediately. If the dying state survivor recover just a little bit it could turn to a easy double endurance pick up. The current wglf endurance must be work for before u can get it which is healthier.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 3,116

I actually run this combo myself already as one of my fun builds with Botany Knowledge to get my 150% heal, and yes you are right, 6.4s. I referred to this as the non scummy FTP+Buckle Up buold, cause it is hard to pull off.

You have to wait for the prompt each time which can take up to about half a second to appear, and the time to run up is gonna be at least a second, probably 2 most of the time... you're not gonna be actually sniffing the survivors neck... it's just not realistic.

If the survivor has recovered about 40% of their health bar, or you are left alone for about 2 seconds to heal, yes you can get the effect, and I have had some very rare occasions where that has been uber clutch... but I'm talking about 1 in 60 games...

The survivor in most scenarios is more likely to get downed for free than make a raw save under the killers nose... its mostly been effective I find when a killer is trying to slug at end game and you're all rushing for gate... you can sneak a heal then where it is too late to stop them.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,373

You can't heal a Survivor for a little bit after they're downed. Like a second or two. The combo won't work like how you're thinking.