The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Suggestion: Lights Out Modifier Extension

ghostfaceismywaifu
ghostfaceismywaifu Member Posts: 16
edited September 17 in Feedback and Suggestions

Basically, as the title says! But just for some anecdotal elaboration, I have several friends and siblings who haven't gotten to play at all or gotten to play very little because the early weeks of September tend to be pretty chaotic with school/college just getting back into session. I imagine they can't be the only players out there juggling the tight 7 day event time with the common September back-to-school woes.

I was hoping it'd be on the discussion table to extend the event a bit longer, if not for another 7 days, even just through the weekend would be nice; ie instead of ending Sept 19th, going through Sunday and the morning of the 23rd. That'd give players one more full weekend to experience the event and complete their tome.

Comments

• Memesis
    Memesis Member Posts: 150

I love lights out, both sides. It's clearly not meant to be a balanced experience, just a fun scary one. It definitely earns it's spot among the other modifiers, especially if they all return under a permanent rotation

• GonnaBlameTheMovies
    GonnaBlameTheMovies Member Posts: 683

I like this mode and do think it should return every so often, but most people do not and even when it does (BHVR is probably keeping it at this point, sorry guys) it really should only be for a week or so. It's just not a big ticket mode like the others, it's niche.