The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Skull merchant laser tagging is gone

due to the one scan line change, the laser now spawns from the BACK, laser tagging with skull merchant is gone

:(

Removing the ONLY form of skill expression skull merchant had to make her better sucks :(

Comments

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,183
    edited September 17

Oh my god it just keeps getting better doesn't it? (it doesn't)

Moonwalk lasertag meta anyone?

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,346

All part of the planned explicitly stated to make her unplayable until whenever her "upcoming rework is" which I'm sure will be soon and not constantly pushed back like Freddy.

• Memesis
    Memesis Member Posts: 150

Yeah, yikes. Some initial matches against skully are not looking good for her. Over nerfed. VERY over nerfed. It feels like looping an M1 killer with sporadic bouts of undetectable. Dodging the single beam in a loop is a joke, and if you do somehow get tagged by it enough times, odds are you already got injured by an M1 by how long it takes, and the hindered does nothing.

• BlackRose89
    BlackRose89 Member Posts: 324

Wow really? Good job devs…you removed the only thing that took skill for SM XD Going to be a fun 1-2 years with this F-tier killer.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,082

pretty sure 2 laser →1 laser nerf is about the tech that good skull merchant use where you can place a drone and get instant lock-on stack if your near the survivor. it is change to nerf killer's skill/expertise with character. i do that all the time.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,183

I tried it out on the PTB and the laser was still spawning in front. Might be a bug? I've had the beams becoming invisible too.