The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

zanshin needs a cooldown and/or a reduced aura duration

poujh
poujh Member Posts: 154

i mean it's just way too OP to have constant wall hacks especially with killers that can injure survivors through walls with their ability. it def needs a cooldown, probably 30s

the aura duration could be reduced to like 8s

Comments

• caipt
    caipt Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 563
    edited September 17

I think its fair as is. The killer does get a lot of information around downed pallets, but should they seek value then they are actively leaving resources on the map when they should be destroying them. The strong, highly available aura is needed to balance this cost. If it worked on standing pallets it should absolutely get nerfed though.

• Azulra
    Azulra Member Posts: 478

Plus Object of Obsession also HARD counters the new Zanshin Tactics

• HolyDarky
    HolyDarky Member Posts: 608

The 10sec (12 with LP) is way too long. In my opinion, the rework is fine but they should reduce the duration to 3 or 4sec and that's fine. That would be fine to see where the survivor goes after dropping a godpallet or what they is doing after dropping a strong pallet without LoS. We also have to keep in mind that many killers break godpallets and stronger pallets right away or shortly after the down. Only weak pallets are left. Nurse can't get much value from this perk because usually you use LoS blockers against her and barely drops a pallet against her. The real issue are the 10sec when it's a pallet without LoS and where a mindgame is possible.

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,719

it should either get a cooldown or not linger for TEN seconds lol, it sounds insane. just imagine that on pphead or artist.