The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Since distortion is getting nerfed...

LadyOwO
LadyOwO Member Posts: 233
edited September 18 in Feedback and Suggestions

Perks like friends till the end and BBQ & Chili need to be gutted as well.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,183

No they don't?

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,044

Friends 'til the End is powerful, but BBQ and Chili? Seriously? Leave my boy alone, he's suffered enough over the years. Some of the healthiest perk design this game has ever had.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,397

I imagine the devs will follow the stats. If aura read perks prove too effective in the wake of Distortion nerf, then yeah, I don't doubt they'll end up on the chopping block

• KatsuhxP
    KatsuhxP Member Posts: 627

Why BBQ? That perk is how it is since years and it was never a problem, why now?

It does only trigger on hooks and distortion still counters it if it's your only aura perk, besides that there's basekit counterplay like lockers and it even has a minimal range of 40 meters that's outside of movement-killers quite a bit to walk until you're in the chase.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

Your sand castle got kicked over and now you want to kick over other people sand castles? Grow up.

• Brix
    Brix Member Posts: 127

after gen regress now aura read should be gutted bc Distortion doesnt hide your aura forever when hiding? oh no

• HolyDarky
    HolyDarky Member Posts: 608

So do you mean two perks that encourage the killer to neither camp nor tunnel and go away from the hook to find a different survivor should be gutted? Great idea! Some players love this eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth logic but you are really not doing anyone any favors with this.

• Firellius
    Firellius Member Posts: 4,277

BBQ & Chili and I'm All Ears are probably the only aura perks that -don't- need to be reconsidered. The real problems are the perks that just generally do all functions of aura reading, unlike the ones that are tailored to a specific purpose.

Nerf NTH and Weave Attunement instead.

• Khaan
    Khaan Member Posts: 17

Next time just say you never take chase and you hide in a corner the whole game, thanks.