The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Unknown changes (mostly unnecessary)

thepyrolez
thepyrolez Member Posts: 5
edited September 19 in 8.3.0 PTB Feedback

blurry photo partially basekit is actually fine, but the add on needs to have a new effect bc it’s just not really worth running for what little value you can get out of it around smaller loops that can be mindgamed anyways.

the slowdown from using your power happening sooner just doesn’t work the way it was implemented. it punishes the players actually going for fully charged shots.

the vanishing box nerf is too much. 80% is just overkill, it should be either from 40%-50% and should only apply when a survivor is weakened from the add on, but it should NOT be a permanent effect.

the ui changes are abysmal. there’s way too much going on and it doesn’t exactly make it easier to tell which is which. there should honestly only be the timer for the hallucination spawn as the purple/yellow on the sides are not always clear to newer players. maybe the teleport cooldown too, but the uvx recovery one is just redundant because it’s already there (on the ptb it’s there twice). i personally think the new ui shouldn’t go to live, but at the very least it needs to be reduced even more.

lastly i prefer the current sound effects in the game for uvx but it is what it is and ill take what i can get.

bhvr pls address the issues i listed in this post. theres not too many unknown players are out there, so hopefully this is enough feedback to at least encourage the devs to take a look. thank you for your time 🙏

Post edited by thepyrolez on