The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What would you consider a "Win" when doing a winstreak?

JumpscareMyers
JumpscareMyers Member Posts: 60

Currently doing a winstreak on Myers and i'm at 39, but after my previous match a survivor had to school me on what a winstreak properly is, but i disagreed with him.

Essentially i consider a win for a winstreak to be 3k + 1 escape or 4k

The survivor in question said to me it doesn't count as a win because he was the sole person to escape and did so through an exit gate.

Why should that even matter? So you're telling me if i get a 3k and last guy leaves through hatch i still win, but if the last guy leaves through the gate instead it doesn't count? that doesn't make any sense i still have a 75% kill rate.

What if i was in a situation where i i got 3k at 5gens and i close hatch so last survivor has to escape through a gate. The gates are very far away and hard to patrol due to many line of sight blockers, eventually the last survivor escapes through the gate because of map RNG (Much like the hatch) so why should that even be considered a loss for the killer still?

I wanted to make this poll to legitimize what the community thinks counts as a win for the killer to go towards starting a winstreak, so please vote below.

What would you consider a "Win" when doing a winstreak? 4 votes

3 kills + 1 gate escape = loss
0%
3 kills + 1 gate escape = win
0%
3 kills regardless of how the last survivor escaped is still a win
100%
JumpscareMyersHighwayCatalystTyler3Doomskull 4 votes