The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Ironically SkullMerchant might be more annoying

Pelaan
Pelaan Member Posts: 4
edited September 18 in 8.3.0 PTB Feedback

So the Devs goal was to gut SkullMerchant but even as a husk she's gain a new skill ceiling "Rotation Tech" Myself and other players ive seen control and change the direction of the 1 scanline to tag Survivors multiple times in quick succession to get a injure claptrap faster then old SM could.

Is she good? not really but it's probably her best method now besides camping and tunneling but I know Survivors will hate getting tagged multiples time in a second

Comments

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,427
    edited September 18

She could always rotate the drone. At this point, it's all up to the survivors and the killers to find a middle ground and mitigate the downsides of the nerf while promoting synergetic counterplay that affirms both sides concerns and goals regarding the diminished power scaling of the drone scanline rotation measurement.

There is also a 3 second grace period where you can't get tagged, which is the same as the old merchant. She can't get a faster clawtrap at all. So, no, she won't be any more annoying. People will just realize that without rotating your drones she will be useless now, so they'll be forced to do it. They're increasing her skill floor, her skill ceiling is about the same.

• Memesis
    Memesis Member Posts: 150

More annoying? She was always able to do this, AND no one will play her after this. I wouldn't worry honestly